• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to get one of the optinal toyota parking poles for the front bumper there is a switch that goes near the steering wheel which males it extend up to aid parking only ever seen one in person

Good Boy! And you will get them sprayed and fitted ASAP wont you!

too right i will especially if your tip off comes through they will be going straight on :(

LOVE this GT!! Stunning colour and wheel choice

All the best with it mate

thanks matey i couldnt refuse the offer. so glad i bought it now :D

beautiful Steve

keep firing the optional extras onto her

cheers G keep an eye out on any imports you get through if you'd be willing to sell me any optionals off them would be appreciated

you need to get one of the optinal toyota parking poles for the front bumper there is a switch that goes near the steering wheel which males it extend up to aid parking only ever seen one in person

:D whaaaaat that sounds immense. you got any idea who's car thats on. i want it lol never heared of that one before id love to see it

I love the colour of your car B)

thanks mate i know awesome isnt it :)

This is awesome! Looked great at the MM meet dude.

Loving the plans too dude going to be so OEM fresh.

I know B) love the new plans tis different anyway

Welcome to the world of tropicana ;) she looks lovey what suspension is she runing? sites spot on!!

cheers dude shes running BC coilies

well apparently I've found out this is another optional extra to add to the list

IMG_0072.jpg

Optional climate control. shame the air cons removed cause it would have worked better im guessing but yeh if you have this its quite an expensive and (on a GT especially I've heared) a rare optional extra. Another one for the list then ;)

Hey, I have that in mine! Maybe it does have some options then ;) lol

whaaaaaay weve found one

who found out sorry? :D

defo a optional extra dude..

I found out.........from you then checked it out lol thanks for the tip off you do come in handy ometimes ;)

got that in mine too! also got optional extra door speakers and sunroof wind deflector :D

And rear spats you should donate in exchange for a liversports lip **nudge nudge** ;)

2 more today to add to the list

Firstly thanks to steviet for selling me this

DSCF0679.jpg

DSCF0680.jpg

He put a thread up and as soon as he posted it I saw it luckily and was in there like a shot :p fastest sale ever :)

secondly massive massive thanks to GTmuzz for this one. Saw an old thread i made called "show us your optional extras" its ages old amd i saw GT muzz had posted a pic of an optional clean box up there. i decided it was a long shot but PM'd him asking if he still had it. He did and not only did he send it out for free he posted it for free too. Gob smacked at the generocity i really really owe you one matey :p

Pics B)

DSCF0681.jpgDSCF0682.jpg

Cant wait to get them fitted :p