destroyed my gearbox today

haha

bit of a fail really

i baught a 2001 transit a couple weeks ago and the gearbox was fucked, no gears at all. Me and dad towed it home and it was fine then we went to tow it upto my mates today to fit the gearbox and it wouldnt move. we initally thought the rear brakes had siezed up so dad decided to floor it in his van to try and free them off then BANG! there was gears, oil and bits of gearbox and clutch everywhere :thumbsup:

i guess the diff was a bit stiff :):(

nah its gonna take a lot of abuse to do that to the 4paw lol

my dads face was priceless tho when it started throwing shit out i wish i got a pic of that

the pics make those bits look smaller its a proper hole in the box about 9 inches long and 2 inches wide :thumbsup:

picked up a second hand box for 100 notes its in now and drives minted!

dont think that will fit my TRANSIT B):thumbsup:

you arse! lol :) was proper paniced thinking the 4paw had gone bang! damn you lol if its only a tranny then oh well, down the scrappy for a spare :(

its a newer shape transit buddy and a 2l fwd proved to be a bit of a task finding a box for it people wanted 250 to 300 for a box:O

dads van has also developed a leaky sump if we lost any more oil between our vans wed be invaded by the yanks