Group buy on MeisterR Zeta R coilovers

Guest Enzo

ive been in conact with MeisterR to see if we can go ahead with another gb, with the normal rrp now out of reach of most weve decided with another gb with a minimum saving of 120 increasing to more if we can get more onboard

The RRP of the Zeta-R Coilovers is £729 + £15 P&P.

here are the discounts as follows

If we can get:

5 - 9: £599 Delivered

10 - 14: £579 Delivered

15+: £549 Delivered

(UK Mainland Delivery, Isle / N. Ireland +£10)

To Join, simply reply to the thread and I'll will add your name on the list.

The coilovers are in stock so once the group is finalised on the 31st of July, it will be send out next day delivery

so this is a chance to get the best coils on the market for the starlet at a discounted rate, hopefully some of you guys can capitalise on this

1. Festival500

2. glanza97

------------------ £599 Delivered ------------------

------------------ £579 Delivered ------------------

------------------ £549 Delivered ------------------

a bit of info on these coils for those of you who are not versed in all things MeisterR

feedback and specs thread

and those who are eather to lazy to click the link to read the indepth reviews or just like pretty pictures wrapped in with the drippings of some specifications ;)

EP91.jpg

The Zeta-R are build bespoke for the EP82 / EP91 chassis.

The spring rates and damper rate are design so you are able to get a compliant ride through uneven country road surface without being excessively harsh for daily use.

The specification also have been modified so you will be able to have complete control over your ride height.

Many coilovers cannot lower the EP82 / EP91 far enough in the rear because they were specified for the American Tercel.

MeisterR have gone back to the drawing board and design a new rear damper to ensure that you can lower the car enough, yet have enough adjustment to raise the car to acceptable ride height.

A quick overview of the Zeta-R Coilovers: high quality adjustable monotube dampers, linear rate springs, and a modern dual perch coilovers design. Zeta-R have revised damping specifically made for the UK roads, longer damper stroke travel for the bumps and dips, and 32 stage damping adjustment for fine tuning your desired ride.

Spring Rate:

Front: 5.0 kg/mm (280lb/in)

Guest Enzo

no problem joshyboy

ok we have managed to secure a cheaper price for people on this forum

the new price for all customers is

£549 + P&P.

which is an even bigger saving smile.gif

Crap! if only i seen this earlier.... budget for starlet all used up for this month... you can put me down if youll hold mine for 8 days after the closing date (31st)????

(i get paid on the 8th august) and will make payment that morning first thing.....

Pm me to let me know what you can do!

thanks bud

Guest Enzo

@ glanza97 this is new price that jerrick has introduced the other day, its still to be updated on the othere site. . but aye as we go the flat fee should be what i posted up there.

soundo rob not a problem

@ Ash im pretty sure that shouldent be a problem but will have a firm answer on monday

at mike sorry i dont think so but i will enquire, a set for the 4paws requires a custom two set of rear coils to be made up breaking a set

@Zwiersjuh there is a small surcharge on delivery to holland

Alright, how much would it be for me if i was to put my name down now? Delivery would be to scotland, not the highlands tho lol.

Get payed next week and need a set of coilovers and these look good and I've seen plenty of good feedback on them.

Cheers

Alright, how much would it be for me if i was to put my name down now? Delivery would be to scotland, not the highlands tho lol.

Get payed next week and need a set of coilovers and these look good and I've seen plenty of good feedback on them.

Cheers

549 + delivery so it would be 564 mate, add your name to the list if your keen mate

Could you estimate a shipping cost to Greece?

from memory i think its 65 mate