wel im bord so thought ide show you all my new car and what replaced the glanza.

its a civic ep3 type r

mods so far

bc top mount adjustable coilovers

window tints

induction kit

custom exhaust system

tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold and dect pipe ( on order) :)

typer.jpg

typer4.jpg

my plans are to give it a remap with a kpro ecu them make it look bit smater with a set off new alloys

let me know what you think :)

this car is killing me on insurance ill do a proper thread when i get home but i will be willing to swap it for a starlet well part ex depending on what yours is like ide want cash my way please mail me for any further info or ring me 07935477978

the car has coverd 56 thou miles

has 4 months tax and mot left

4 new tyres

new front brakes

vtec AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that it does john my sex kitten, was alsou thinking down the line off a possible supercharger kit :) seen a few videos and looked into it would be imense

4 grand to supercharge cheap eh.. Get a mfactory gearing seat for it

ye i know its not cheap but i have seen some kits for 2 grand! on various websites im still a slight noob in the civic scene but learning quick lol ye im gna be looking into all diffrent things eventually mate how much do the mfactory gearing setups cost?

• 1 month later...

Looks smart mate however Im just not a fan of that shape type r. just for the fact that there's so many of them :/ if up to me and i was going for a Honda it would have to be a dc5 or dc 2 depending on money :) its a nice looking type r though

it is a nice car mate for a swap you should get a good glanza

chears pal im not really looking for somthing modified to the max just want a nice one but idealy i want cash my way so see what i get offerd if i do get an offer!