When i put my foot down generally 3rd, 4tht and fifth the temp drops? I don't see any water leaking either.

Whats happening to it. Is this normal? Running1.1 bar CT9. And ever since the filter relocation i made the car temp hardly ever goes up. It only goes up and fans kick in when in traffic, when driving around the temp is allways low, and if they do go up and i boot it the temp drops quickly.

lol fail

But the temp doesn't go up for like next 30 mins or something it stays low.

Would it go back up after i stopped driving fast. And it done it before i made the relocation kit. But it just stays down most of the time now.

it will slowly go back up if your still driving stoped at some traffic lights it would rise pretty quik as theres no flow of fast cold air getting to the rad if your going by the oem heat gauge its shit anyway barely moves time it says your engines overheating your already screwed lol

If you're taking the reading off the standard temp gauge then there is a problem (most likely thermostat as I said) as it should get upto temp then never move unless the car is severely overheating, but then it will have probably boiled all the water.

If you have an aftermarket water temp gauge then what temperatures are you seeing?

Not as well as it should no. The thermostat seal failing or the stat sticking open is very common - I've had it myself, the car took longer to get upto temp especially when drving quicker, bear in mind that even when the stock gauge is at the mid point the temp still isn't at normal operating temp - that gauge is as good as useless.

I would put money on it being the stat either leaking through the seal or stuck open.

damn man,

i have to get it painted still, then get new mani, then thermo, fix my other car with the seized engine lol CRAZY.

Thermo is cheap so i'll do that soon though.