Default HELP all of a sudden inside fans stopped working??......

right turned the fans on inside the cabin came on for 10 seconds then all of a sudden cut off and not coming on anymore on any setting i put it on confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

have not had any problems what so ever with the car engine wise..

is there a fuse or somthing may have blown or what??

recently i have had a boost gauge fitted in the middle of the dash, any thing to do with that mabys??

Check all the fuses first, im 99% sure its that!

!

right turned the fans on inside the cabin came on for 10 seconds then all of a sudden cut off and not coming on anymore on any setting i put it on confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

have not had any problems what so ever with the car engine wise..

is there a fuse or somthing may have blown or what??

recently i have had a boost gauge fitted in the middle of the dash, any thing to do with that mabys??

check your fuses mate see if ones blown.....if not heater motor may have packed up....ways to test it can be fetching it out and running a power and earth with two bits of wire from your battery to terminals and motor see if it spins but make sure you hold it as it kicks like a bitch and watch your fingers :p

usually when heater resistor has blown it will only work on one setting but id say more than likely a fuse mate.....hope this has helped

ste.

weres the heater fuse??

i checked all and non are blow but i did see this were it said in the fuse box (engine bay) HTR40?? so is that the heater inside?> i found this as well were it said HTR40 no normal fuse thow :p ahh this is annoying as FUCK

how do i kno if its blown? were can i get a replacement ?

IMG_0933.jpg

i can hear the buzz working when turning the fan on to different settings like the fans blowing out the front fans then push the other for the windows etc but no actual heat/cold coming threw the fans nothing!

my fans are working BUT the control to put it high blast and low isn't? Fingers crossed forgot to plug summit in or mabys wire been cut. Everything else is fine like changing the setting the fans blows etc! Thing is the control for the fan worked then cut off :s but even thow the fans are off still getting heat tree when driving lol

weres the heater fuse??

i checked all and non are blow but i did see this were it said in the fuse box (engine bay) HTR40?? so is that the heater inside?> i found this as well were it said HTR40 no normal fuse thow :) ahh this is annoying as FUCK

how do i kno if its blown? were can i get a replacement ?

IMG_0933.jpg

thats a slow blow fuse it looks fine from the pic but there like 2quid from your motorfactors

• 2 months later...