will i have significant gains if i install a FMIC even though im still using my stock turbo?

any advice or tips from anyone will be appreciated, first time installing one,kinda curious of what will it feel like..currently running ct9 and TMIC on a stock glanza v

From what ive been told you do experience slightly more lag but its better breathing for the car.

I took my bumper, headlights and grill off, ran the pipes in and then fitted the intercooler inbetween them. Put my bolts in my mounting points on my core, then used tywraps between my bolts and bumper backing to establish a good height and positioning. Then made measurements and made brackets to suit (Didnt like how flimsy the supplied ones were).

Thx a lot for the respond guys,think I will go ahead and do this since its overall good for the engine as was said, a little lag won't hurt I guess :)

Will be upgrading the stock turbo afterwards..

Again thx for the replys..take care

Made a huge difference to mine!

Was running .8bar on the TMIC and after 2mins of hard driving the car would go into limp mode and I would have to reset the battery.

Went to FMIC and the sound off the turbo was better and the chatter sounded awsome and you could boot it as mush as you want :)

An awsome upgrade IMO

• 1 month later...