Your questions about McDonalds answered!

haha, i know 3 people in my local mc d's and ones now the manager, i asked them stuff like this lol.. and they said they cant because cameras are around, they didnt say they havnt thought of it ect. lol

Well I'm not joking about this (stevie if you use McDonalds in Ayr watch out!!) One of my girlfriends, pals, little sister (stories start out like this don't they? But honestly it's true!!) -- the girl at the time was 11 years old! Had a rash around her mouth and was complainging it was itchy, her mom took her to the doctor and they basically diagnosed it was an STD causing the rash!! Her mother was mortified cause her first reaction was to think that she had been performing fellatio (sorry I'm trying to keep this clean!) But Heather protested she hadn't! I'm not sure how they found out, think it had something to do with finding out another person had the same rash in the area, but they narrowed it down to the mayo in the McChicken sandwhich at the Ayr branch of McDonalds!!!

McDonalds launched an enquiry and tested the mayo, turns out there was semen in it, but it had come from the factory like that!

Moral of the story... eat quarter pounders.

Well I'm not joking about this (stevie if you use McDonalds in Ayr watch out!!) One of my girlfriends, pals, little sister (stories start out like this don't they? But honestly it's true!!) -- the girl at the time was 11 years old! Had a rash around her mouth and was complainging it was itchy, her mom took her to the doctor and they basically diagnosed it was an STD causing the rash!! Her mother was mortified cause her first reaction was to think that she had been performing fellatio (sorry I'm trying to keep this clean!) But Heather protested she hadn't! I'm not sure how they found out, think it had something to do with finding out another person had the same rash in the area, but they narrowed it down to the mayo in the McChicken sandwhich at the Ayr branch of McDonalds!!!

McDonalds launched an enquiry and tested the mayo, turns out there was semen in it, but it had come from the factory like that!

:ph34r: ;) ;) i heard about this a while ago

LMAO!!!!! Lovely

i used to work at Mcdonalds many many years ago as a part time job whilst i was at college.the amount of times people spilt things on the floor and picked them up and served them is unbelievable.ive never eaten there since i left as i know what goes on behind the scenes.