*-------group buy of 4 gt spec hybrid units-------*

Guest Enzo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi enzo.it doughnut ep91 i have sent you the money for one of these turbos.i paid on my wifes credit card last friday.sent it as a gift because didnt no how much pay pal fees were.hope thats ok?ive sent my address and telephone number with my payment.can you message me back asap please as very worried that ive paid my money and wont get a turbo.regards terry (doughnut ep91) :)

hi terry think i did a booboo there,

ive only receieved one payment and its from a verity chesum, pretty sure thats you.

if thats the case the gb is full

i know animal gt wants one of these aswell so now its on a first come first served basis as we have five interested but only 4 turbos

so the gb looks like this

1.dougnut ep91 (payed)

prospective

1) mad_max926

2) Ant_MK

3) mckel

4) animal gt

dont have a payment from you mckel

@ max and ant payments received

@ mckel its first come first served between you and animal gt

Enzo a sent the money last nite around 9.30 so if a wasnt fast enough thats fine just fire the money back across let me know if you got it

Bryan

aye thats what im saying bryan, i dont have a payment from you, last night. only ant and max

could you please double check that you sent it to the correct addy

geocool69@yahoo.co.uk

aye thats what im saying bryan, i dont have a payment from you, last night. only ant and max

could you please double check that you sent it to the correct addy

geocool69@yahoo.co.uk

Hey enzo just spoke to my mate whos account it is, put in .com instead of .co.uk my bad should be sorted now

Bryan

ok just a wee update, the google check should clear at some point today, meaning i can get the order actioned with mr tong in about a day from now

so we should be looking at a ten day wait for you customers from here on in

il update this thread in due course

ok order was actioned on yesterday morning from tong hq, il update this again next week :)

Hey Enzo when do you want delivery details? Give me a shout i'll get them to you asap

Bryan