RED PASEO ST FOR SALE. QUICK SALE NEEDED!!!

hay all.

well the time has come to sell my paseo :(

looking for £1200 ono

it was my turbo project car but ive ran out of time and money to continue. im selling it with a starlet GT turbo engine that needs a small amount off work done to it. i thought i would put it up on hear as i dont want it to go to someone whos gona rag it and for them to wrap it round a tree! ive put alot of money into it and has mods! full years MOT as off last week and tax till october. body work is pretty good for its age. its on pistonheads and gumtree. search toyota in inverness on gumtree and it will be the only one.

need it gona soon so call/text me on 07763332008 for more info

or email me @ kazi_774@hotmail.com and i can send pics and info.

like i said, i want to sell it to someone whos going to look after it and finnish the project off!

cheers guys!

Is this the one thats on Gumtree at the moment? If so please link it up in the thread so people can see the pictures of it.

Thank you and best of luck with the sale. Please do appoint them our way :(

if you go to link above you will get some pics there. for some reason my computer aint letting me up load them onto here. im really trying to sell the engine with the car bud but make me an offer and lets see.

p.s. im needing the pseo gone by middle of next week so please make me some offers. SENSIBLE!!