HELP wiring an oem toyota air purifier

An air purifier is a device which removes contaminants from the air. These devices are commonly marketed as being beneficial to allergy sufferers and asthmatics, and at reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke. Commercial grade air purifiers are manufactured as either small stand-alone units or larger units that can be affixed to an air handler unit (AHU) or to an HVAC unit found in the medical, industrial, and commercial industries.

that was off wikipedia :lol:

basically theres a massive filter in it. it draws air into it the filter collects all the dust, smoke and crap in the air and lets out the "clean" air hence purifying the air :lol:

nah mate never use the ashtray.......NEVER. just smoke in it with windows down. socks a cars a car it aint a show car i keep it as clean as i can i aint one of these who only drives there car on hot days and wipe my feet on the way in may as well use it for what it is

nah mate never use the ashtray.......NEVER. just smoke in it with windows down. socks a cars a car it aint a show car i keep it as clean as i can i aint one of these who only drives there car on hot days and wipe my feet on the way in may as well use it for what it is

see i dont think my car smells too badly of smoke. i just make sure i have the window down. and be careful with ash and making sure you hold it close to the window when you can.

a car is your space, and if you smoke. then you smoke eh. do what you want to do with your space.

So what does this thing do? Is it like a giant motorised air freshener? :lol:

An air purifier is a device which removes contaminants from the air. These devices are commonly marketed as being beneficial to allergy sufferers and asthmatics, and at reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke. Commercial grade air purifiers are manufactured as either small stand-alone units or larger units that can be affixed to an air handler unit (AHU) or to an HVAC unit found in the medical, industrial, and commercial industries.

in other words, a fart collector :(

im sure i posted in here yesterday?

sorry buddy, i thought the pics would have jogged my memory mate but it was that long ago i removed it i cant remember, i removed it along with an illuminated barrel it might have been connected to that in some way?

im sure if you can work out which of the wires is which it wouldnt be to hard to splice into something else?

• 2 years later...