JDM backboxes! **Prices reduced!**

For sale: 1 x 3 inch backbox and 1 x 4.5" backbox for sale..

Item Condition: Very good. polish up extremely well. were part of a twin system for a skyline, however pipe was rusted, i took em off split em and was gonna use one for either side exit or angled at back but bought a car now with an exhaust system.

other back box in pic as a 4.5inch magnesium apexi skyline bacbox. big big money when new and extremely light (back box itself weighs nothing)

Price and Price conditions: £25 for 3". £30 for 4.5" magnesium one.

Extra info: If paying via paypal add fees, bank transfer, cash on collection.

Pictures:
IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg

Contact details:as above
delivery: as above

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by snails ep91
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you buy the one with throttle body and 4efte mounting point nothing, just a 10 or 12 mm socket or spanner. cant remember which one. piece of piss to do just bit fiddly on some of the bolts.

or you can buy the ones without and use your existing throttlebody but might need a new gasket from toyota.

let me know cheers mate

sam

have someone interested in it, but i actually am buying a car next week which hasone aswell lol. will probs sell that in a couple of weeks if you like. ill pm you if it comes off or this sale falls through.

cheers

sam

to both the above i have two corrola manis, one with n/a throttle body and 4efte mounting bracket already mounted, other is just in primer. 1st one is £55 + £10 delivery and other is £45 + £10 delivery. or free pick up from biggin hill.

please pm me

cheers

sam

Have u got any corolla mani left?

judging by your user name bud you've got a GT turbo?

the corolla manifold will not fit with the glanza TB.

hmmm wonder if the itbs would be any good for my build :/ will have to consult with the engineer lol

@ ryan lang, they would be a great addition to yours :o

@ dai ep82, yer mate thats no problem at all please pm me and ill give you my paypal or something.

@ lottie, i tried sending you a pm last week, however your inbox was full. the muppets that are the royal mail sent it back to me because where i put seperately the delivery address and senders address they misread it so i wet and advised them correctly yesturday ad they are resending it. :) sorry for the delay but i sent it from croydon and these riots at the moment meat i had to go to aother branch. once again my apolagies for any inconvenience caused.

@ lottie, i tried sending you a pm last week, however your inbox was full. the muppets that are the royal mail sent it back to me because where i put seperately the delivery address and senders address they misread it so i wet and advised them correctly yesturday ad they are resending it. :) sorry for the delay but i sent it from croydon and these riots at the moment meat i had to go to aother branch. once again my apolagies for any inconvenience caused.

no worries was just checking. got it today safe and sound :o thank you very much x

awesome news. sorry i didnt get to clean it before it went but should scrub up good. but yer sent it, like couple of days later saw a package at my door got all excited thinnking i got an early bday pressie but no just royal mail being crap again lol.

glad you got it now. thanks again

sam

• 3 weeks later...

hi buddy,

yep still got it. had someone interested but had no response from them so.

as above mate withe the throttle body fitted and the 4efte mounting bracket, it will be £55 + £12 delivery.

i sent an inlet with a throttle body by royal mail couple of weeks ago and this is what it cost.

pm me if interested and ill send you my paypal./

cheers

sam