Sounds like I need a remap then judging by how good your car is! lol

Could you recommend a strong uprated clutch which doesn't break the bank, but that drives like a normal one? Got a paddle in the GT which judders in 1st and the Leon is the runabout so it needs to be 100% practical/easy to drive :D

265bhp 440lb/ft jheeeez I can only imagine how that feels in a diesel :o

Sounds like I need a remap then judging by how good your car is! lol

Could you recommend a strong uprated clutch which doesn't break the bank, but that drives like a normal one? Got a paddle in the GT which judders in 1st and the Leon is the runabout so it needs to be 100% practical/easy to drive :D

265bhp 440lb/ft jheeeez I can only imagine how that feels in a diesel :o

the cg motorsport 6 puk paddle mate. my car is my family car lol. all in 600 the sachs organic 800. i dont want a nasty clutch but my mate has the 5 puk cg motorsports in his fabia vrs

and has said and i drove it you can not feel a thing but when it gets really hot it has a very slight judder this why am going for the 6 puk less vibration again and honestly i could not feel any in his this is just what he was saying lol. the sachs and helix are 800 at least then you need fitting the standered full set up is 550 with dmf clutch slave and release bearing so what are you going to go for. i have to get every thing under the raidar as well because of my misses so i aint gona go for a juddery clutch no way cause i no what she is like when she is in the starbo. (WHY DOES THIS BIT OF SHIT RATTLE SO MUCH) lol i said i disagree haha but cg motorsport mate cheap strong clutch. any pics of your new ride dude seems tho its me and you in the vag dervs lol

• 2 months later...
the cg motorsport 6 puk paddle mate. my car is my family car lol. all in 600 the sachs organic 800. i dont want a nasty clutch but my mate has the 5 puk cg motorsports in his fabia vrs

and has said and i drove it you can not feel a thing but when it gets really hot it has a very slight judder this why am going for the 6 puk less vibration again and honestly i could not feel any in his this is just what he was saying lol. the sachs and helix are 800 at least then you need fitting the standered full set up is 550 with dmf clutch slave and release bearing so what are you going to go for. i have to get every thing under the raidar as well because of my misses so i aint gona go for a juddery clutch no way cause i no what she is like when she is in the starbo. (WHY DOES THIS BIT OF SHIT RATTLE SO MUCH) lol i said i disagree haha but cg motorsport mate cheap strong clutch. any pics of your new ride dude seems tho its me and you in the vag dervs lol

Woah that sounds pretty awesome! Does the CG clutch come with a Flywheel too?

Haha finally getting some pics up now, 2 months after buying the car :)

Any updates with this?