Hello thokes

thought i would share my derv with you starlet nuts

I bought my silver 57plate 33000 mile ibiza cupra tdi back in january this is her was the cleanest one i could find looking arround for months

wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.newones013.jpg

wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.newones012.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x764 and weights 279KB.newones038.jpg

and since then was running brilliantly. Until i got a dodgie remap done on it and the turbo then lasted 2 weeks turbo went on 1st july 2011.

But never mind these things happen i complained to seat but they were not interested so i went about getting these sorsed

md515 stage 2 hybrid brand new unit

milteck large bore downpipe and full system

k&n pannel filter

the turbo arived 3rd july 2011 these aint cheap are they lol

wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.newones041.jpg

so i sent it to the garage to get fitted the bloke who does my cars is a top bloke but he said it was a fiddly job. so the car got a oil change and filter as this is ment to happen for the garantee for the turbo.

I just got the car back yesterday and to be honest it is still smoking like a steam train but this is because the exhaust is full of oil. role on monday when my exhaust arrives. and then it will need mapped.

the milteck full system and the pannel filter arived 11.07.12 here are some pics up at the garage getting it fitted

wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.seat001.jpg

wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.seat002.jpg

seat2009.jpg

my mate bob who works up at my local garage were the starlet and seat go if they need out

seat2010.jpg

well i went to p torque yesterday to get a propper map put on the car was a bit of a treck to birmingham but he sorted it out

pic of how badly the car was running just on a 200 mile drive there look at the soot lol

seat2002.jpg

seat2003.jpg

when i got to p torque will who does all the maps would not even runn it up as he said it looked dangerously smokey so he made a new map and went from there in the end i came out with 242bhp and 331lb/ft of torque witch is a bit shit as the standered clutch was slipping. he said to go back when my new uprated clutch is fitted and he will do the full map that it needs for nothing wich should be some were arround 250bhp and 380 to 400lb/ft of torque. so basically it should be a beast is a bit of a one now like but may as well have the extra power i have payed for it.

some other pic

BIG BRAKES

seat2012.jpg

let me no what use guys think :lol:

cheers carl

Damn, that must be nice. I tried getting more power from my Diesel Micra and it just seized lol!

I managed to get 0-60 time to 8.0 flat but higher up it was shit. then it died.

Diesel power is very nice

yes chhers guys it is a nice car. yes this is the 1.9pd luke sr when i was on my way back home yesterday sitting at 90mph there abouts was doing about 52mpg the leon fr has the same motor but obviously mine has had a bigger turbo so would expeckt 60mpg on standered turbo with a decent remap unlike mine was lol. how it drives like it came out the factory like this will pull up hill as fast as going down

nice one bum boy! it will have more power than the starlet before long! haha. it was a right smoke machine on the old turbo when i seen it in town haha. nice car this and it handles well too, nice and firm suspension.

dont like the yellow mate alot rarer in silver plus there was only 450 of the ibiza cupra tdi built from 2004 till 2008. so they hold there money well. i paid alot for this car.

to enzo it has cost over 2000 for the turbo and exhaust they really are not cheap to tune like and to be honest on a stock car on a good remap should see one to 190 198 bhp any ways i would not of went down this route if the turbo had not gone on the dodgie map that this bloke put on it for me and if i see him again he best keep his tyiers away from me lol. i also still need a clutch and you are looking close to a grand for one of these. you can get them to 300bhp and 550lb/ft but to get them there you need bigger injectors witch are £621 EACH plus vat and you need methanol injection. a lad has one in scotland and he said it seen off a porche gt3 on the motorway lol.

the seat ibiza sports are the same motor or the fr but they are 130bhp were mine was 160bhp standered

Looks sweet mate!

I have a 130 TDI Leon for commuting to work and its excellent!

Do about 90miles a day on the motorway, cruising at about 90/100 and still returns 50mpg!

They feel real torquey aswell and pick up from like 1000 rpm, but do give up the ghost at about 3500.

Looking to get mine remapped but a bit concerned about the clutch, as I really dont fancey forking out for one of them atm!

keep us posted :lol:

adam

Looks sweet mate!

I have a 130 TDI Leon for commuting to work and its excellent!

Do about 90miles a day on the motorway, cruising at about 90/100 and still returns 50mpg!

They feel real torquey aswell and pick up from like 1000 rpm, but do give up the ghost at about 3500.

Looking to get mine remapped but a bit concerned about the clutch, as I really dont fancey forking out for one of them atm!

keep us posted :)

adam

your clutch will be fine with a stage 1 remap mate i still have the standered clutch in mine at the mo and its holding up. and mine is 243bhp and 330lb/ft this is why the torque is low on mine at the mo tho as the clutch but on a stage 1 map on the turbo your car has it will be fine handle it no problems mine pulls from 1500 right round to 5k and yours will be alot freer reving to you see a big difference in fuel consumption and you will get 175 180bhp depending on how healthy your motor is

When you say a difference in fuel economy, is that for the better or worse?

my car on a run sitting at 90mph was doing 56mpg and when it was standered only done 50mpg at 70 lol if i sit at 60 been carfull i have had it reading 69mpg so the map makes a huge difference to fuel econemy

Wow! I always thought normal driving they'd give 1-2mpg better but drink more when you put your foot down?

Good news then , thanks for that advice :(

Would you recommend a custom remap then or a Revo? And is there such thing as an "eco remap"?

Wow! I always thought normal driving they'd give 1-2mpg better but drink more when you put your foot down?

Good news then , thanks for that advice :(

Would you recommend a custom remap then or a Revo? And is there such thing as an "eco remap"?

I was reading up a while back on different maps available for them, and i think i do remember seeing an "eco map".

I'll have to dig out an e-mail I received from this company who do mobile mapping. Had a good read on their site and for £260 would come to me and map the car! get it to 180 BHP and some awesome torque :(

soo very tempted! lol. I'll try and find it for you amjad :(

I was reading up a while back on different maps available for them, and i think i do remember seeing an "eco map".

I'll have to dig out an e-mail I received from this company who do mobile mapping. Had a good read on their site and for £260 would come to me and map the car! get it to 180 BHP and some awesome torque :(

soo very tempted! lol. I'll try and find it for you amjad :(

Nice one Adam :(

Once you fix the clutch your gonna munch through front tyres LOL.

Boy in the work has his FR chipped/decatted/filter and goes through 2 front tyres every 2 months, no joke.Although he does drive it pretty hard.

Haha I already have a Turbo back decat system on the new one and have yet to put the green filter in from the last car, clutch and remap eventually but the car isn't driven hard to be honest!

Sorry for the spam mini but you have sparked an interesting convo lol

Nice one Adam :(

Haha I already have a Turbo back decat system on the new one and have yet to put the green filter in from the last car, clutch and remap eventually but the car isn't driven hard to be honest!

Sorry for the spam mini but you have sparked an interesting convo lol

no worries fellas spam away diesels are a undiscovered tallent lol. revo dont do maps on the diesels they only map the petrol vag cars. and what ever you do dont get a map on your cars were they come to you as this is what i done first time and this is what broke my car. rolling road maps are the best even for the generic maps. me personally i would go custom. as for amjads 150 cupra leon that will go to 198 200 bhp and about 320 330lb/ft torque what mine is at the mo but mine is really lo as its all the stock clutch can take and mine shreds tyres now so god fuck nows what it will be like when the map is finished with the new clutch at 380 400lb/ft lol. but that is one thing i can say is dont get the cars mapped at your house yes they maybe are cheap but it aint cheap if they go wrong. TRUST ME FELLAS my bank knows about it and will prob no about it for a month or to yet lol. P Torque are good jabbasport, amd essex, awsome gti are ment to be ok

I was a bit sceptical at mobile remaps, I mean it is common sense that RR remaps will always be better eh!

With the new Leon there is a bit of clutch slip in 4th foot flat so I guess a new clutch is on the to do list before anything else! Mum wants an uprated one for peace of mind and if/when we decide to remap it. I've driven an uprated Sachs Clutch & DMF'ed Remapped 150 Golf and that drove really nicely! Hear the Sachs package is the one to go for? (Sticking with standard turbo, cooler etc just want a remap for current mods)

The more I look at these Ibizas the more I want one lol can't believe how good your economy is at that power level! Does it drink if you drive it quick? (Not crazy foot flat 24/7, but like progressively quick)

I was a bit sceptical at mobile remaps, I mean it is common sense that RR remaps will always be better eh!

With the new Leon there is a bit of clutch slip in 4th foot flat so I guess a new clutch is on the to do list before anything else! Mum wants an uprated one for peace of mind and if/when we decide to remap it. I've driven an uprated Sachs Clutch & DMF'ed Remapped 150 Golf and that drove really nicely! Hear the Sachs package is the one to go for? (Sticking with standard turbo, cooler etc just want a remap for current mods)

The more I look at these Ibizas the more I want one lol can't believe how good your economy is at that power level! Does it drink if you drive it quick? (Not crazy foot flat 24/7, but like progressively quick)

cheers tyron

it does 45 to 50mpg rolling round town and i dont drive it easy any ways to be honest. its done 220mile on just over 1/4 of a tank. and the tank costs £50 to fill. the ibizas are nice cars but it took me ages to find this one so clean and with really low miles i paid 8800 for it but i got the garage down from 9300 but i was lucky really only think he went so low as i had travelled so far for it lol. but 100k on these motors is nothing considering i red some were they aint proppely ran in until they have done 73000k lol :o

as for clutches the sachs ones are ment to be good but they are expensive. some people say the stock clutch is good but am having issues ie why my car aint fully mapped. helix are ment to be awsome and the cheaper option is the cg motorsports paddle clutch but you can get 5 paddle and 6 the 6 been the most expensive and they dont judder like the starlets with the exedys in either and can handle up to 450lb/ft so this is what i am going for. thinking of getting the bigger injectors to take the car to 265 275bhp 440lb/ft lol