Massive Euro Trip!!!!

Ta! The Alps are indeed epic, and the corners are all 100% win...or 100% LOSE (you'd get about 30sec to think about what you did wrong at the last hairpin as you fall off the mountain side!)

LOL this is very true... We ended up driving down the stelvio pass in the pitch black!!! worst idea ever lol

Cheers mate :D I dont have a thread for my car but heres a couple of links to some pics of her.

Sadly the livesport front bumper had to come off :o for the holiday, ruins the look of the car but its far too low and would come back in pieces.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=40672&hl=

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=43184&hl=

great looking car. i want a set of those wheels lol. and everytime i see a livesports front i want one haha.

sounds like an awesome road trip though, id love to do something like that, money is a bitch though.

LOL this is very true... We ended up driving down the stelvio pass in the pitch black!!! worst idea ever lol

We did the Stelvio in the dark and in THICK fog, I got so carsick I ate the same meal several times (couldn't stop as we didn't have the SatNav, one of the other cars did)....ikkk.

Snap! Same road! :)

Yours:

DSC_0577.jpg

Mine:

Alpsbygareth.jpg

Amazing mate. Tell us how you planned it all and any problems you encountered. Don't be afraid to go into detail, will be appreciated.:)

It was my mate that planned most of it ( he had done something similar before ) We planed a route before we left hitting all the places we wanted, and using google maps to give us an indication of the length of drive each day. We then pre-booked all the hotels. That way we knew exactly where we were sleeping each night and didnt have any crap running around trying to find hotels in foreign places. It also meant all accommodation was payed for months before the trip and we didnt need to have extra cash for this, also pre-booked the euro tunnel to make sure all the cars got on the same train. Everything else we just payed as we went, ie nurburgring, stadium tours...

Most of the time hit supermarkets for food to help keep costs down, did go to a few restaurants and stuff tho which was nice :D

Before we left i fully serviced the glanza to make sure she was ready for the miles, oil change, fuel filter, brake pads all round, spark plugs and HT leads, changed all the fluids even bought her a nice new apexi air filter :D Bought the stuff for driving in Europe ie headlight beam deflectors, GB sticker, triangle and high vis jacket. Made sure Insurance was covered, and got European breakdown cover. My mate took lots of tools and some spare parts so any problem could hopefully be fixed road side. We also took walkie talkies to keep in contact on the road, came in very usefull at times.

That was about it mate, Did take quite a bit of planning but we just sat down over a few beers and got it done :)

Fuck, some wild looking roads!

Did yous plan shit to do/ places to go or just hit the road and take it as it came?

Mostly took it as it came mate, obviously we had a few places that we wanted to do/see but mostly just went with the flow lol

We did the Stelvio in the dark and in THICK fog, I got so carsick I ate the same meal several times (couldn't stop as we didn't have the SatNav, one of the other cars did)....ikkk.

Snap! Same road! :)

Yours:

DSC_0577.jpg

Mine:

Alpsbygareth.jpg

AWESOME!!!! :D