Been lurking around on the forum for a little while now as a newbie with a standard sr. I plan on keeping on her looking standardish, but after eyeing up everyone elses, it was only right I got something done to mine.

2chlz11.jpg

First up I had to get rid of the pea shooter, big thanks to Snails for supplying both these parts for me.

I had been looking for a TTE backbox, after a few months of no luck, he sorted me out with the next best thing. A remus system. Yet to take it down the dual carriageway/motorway, but it sounds it nice at 3k.

can anyone suggest the best way to smooth the bumper cutting out?

1rpztc.jpg

2qaq0xd.jpg

Also got a corolla inlet mani, took a little bodging aswell the exhaust did. It was also a bit of a conicidence that he also had one lying around he must of painted in satin black.

3149gud.jpg

Massive thanks to Martin & Carl of Carsaver in Aldershot for carrying the work while I supplied tea!

That looks tidy man. What filter have you got on it? I allways wanted to see how a N/A Starlet goes.

Did you buy this from a Lad from Farnham? And have you seen the Silver SR going about? I think he lives on Bell Vue Close he has a TTE backbox.

the cars completely standard apart from the two mods i've just had done, only owned it since june (second car) so i'm new to the scene :)

next on the list is a k&n panel filter, come payday! along with a sexy service. there's only so much you can do to a 4efe so not much more after that apart from iridium plugs and green stuff pads.

i got the car from an old man who used to be a toyota service mechanic in andover, the car has a full service history which is always nice apart from his awful job puttying up the old exhaust :D

i have seen both the cars your on about knocking about though. the black one is an r plate with shabby black tinting film but clear indicators, although it has a pea shooter :D, haven't met the guy but he lives down the road from my mate in aldershot, so i'll have to leave a note on his windscreen soon B)

funny story is, i was meeting my girlfriend and her dad in the bat and ball pub in farnham last month, after getting the car. she hadn't seen it beforehand but when i turned up his starlet was there. she was so confused and so was i, after me bigging up their rarity.

i've only seen the silver one drive past me when i had my 306. belle vue is my infant school, so i'll have to take a detour down memory lane soon.

there's also a white sr which hangs about up near g force tyres, i think the person works in the place across the road. asked if he was selling the car before i found this, but he said not anytime soon, unless the right offer comes up :)

nice to see that 4 of the 454 on the roads according to howmanyleft are in aldershot :D

i'm hoping to get it dyno'ed after the service, is there anywhere local raz?

There was also a Green SR in Tongham, but he has a MX 5 now lol. THere is a Black GT in Farnham, A Black SR in Farnborough and a White Glanza (nearby Aldershot). There is a Guy in Ash Vale / Camberley Border and he is breaking his Glanza. So hed up over there if you need some parts.

Have you seen my White Diesel Starlet? My bro drives that because i gave it away to him lol.

I know where all the Starlets are situated. Not including Sportifs. because they are owned by old people most of the time lol

The Glanza Girl is on here. I might have to edit my post before she gets pissed of at me again :) for saying the area she lives at.

Not sure about the Green one, But it deffo looked like a SR because i stopped next to it to get the Reg, but wasn't anyone off here.

The Glanza Girl is on here. I might have to edit my post before she gets pissed of at me again :) for saying the area she lives at.

Not sure about the Green one, But it deffo looked like a SR because i stopped next to it to get the Reg, but wasn't anyone off here.

Glanza girl :D sounds enough to want to keep your mouth shut

glad to see you put those parts to good use instead of em just sitting about in my garage. looked awesome when yu pulled up and now has a decent sound and a bit more go to match the looks, get a couple of vids of the exhaust will be good to hear again.

sam

glad to see you put those parts to good use instead of em just sitting about in my garage. looked awesome when yu pulled up and now has a decent sound and a bit more go to match the looks, get a couple of vids of the exhaust will be good to hear again.

sam

Will do fella, just been a busy day today. Took about 3 hours to get the welding done because the clamps had to be welded on off the pea shooter, the pipe had to be chopped up and welded to my cat and vice versa and then the throttle body clips off the starlet mani had to be welded onto the corolla one so that the cable sat in place. Then I had to run home, doing 4 days of washing up get ready and go to work but its running nicely now and I got a free day tomorrow, so it looks like a smoothing job around the exhaust.

• 4 months later...

Forgot about this thread. Haven't done too much to the car since I bought it, although my new years resoution is to change this.

Mods so far

EBC Green Stuff Brake pads

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

K&N Panel Filter

Remus Backbox (willing to swap for an original TTE)

Next years plans include:

1. Replace Graphics

2. Glanza Rear Bumper

3. Clear Indicator Lenses

further plans include.

4. Crystal Headlights

5. Headlight Covers

6. 99' Spec Rears

7. GLS interior

8. Refurbish wheels

9. Reflet front with 98 fogs?

10. New suspension

Aiming to have one of the best SR's on the road.