Putting The Glanza back to standard.

Waiting for a text off a mate tonight, depending on what this text includes the car may be going back to standard. I had a similar thread up but this one includes the majority of things im getting rid of; i am keeping a few mods to help sell the car on. I will add pictures of everything once i'm home in the next couple of days.

Racetech TD04 Turbo Kit - £1100

This kit has not even done 1000 miles so everything is in great condition! £1395 brand new so a god saving here.

1a9c3f6e.jpg

JAM FCD - £50

Known to be the best type of FCD as it only 'kicks in' when past fuel cut.

Magnecor HT Leads - £45

Comes with all leads and the king lead.

Panhard Rod - £70

In very good condition; perfect working order

Cusco Front Strut Brace - £70

Perfect working order. Paint on both sides has a few rusty patches, nothing serious.

63b43abe.jpg

cdb4f5c3.jpg

03bc82c9.jpg

ID-Workz Varis Front Bumper - £120

Still in gel coating. Holes drilled for fogs and to fit to bumper

'MotorSport' Oil Temp Gauge - £20

Bought from eBay, look great when lit up!

'MotorSport' Boost Gauge - £20

As above, bought from eBay and look great when lit up :(

Dual Pod A Pillar - £30

Perfect condition :(

39df2673.jpg

1bb71bea.jpg

Mounts are for non lsd dude :(

First reason, basic training for the navy starts December. Secondly, i think i want a bigger car which i can come back to during time off and do bits to. Don't get me wrong i love the Glanza and it always puts a smile on my face when im boosting :( I have been looking at S14's. Unsure at the minute though, might not even have a car at all!

ae the mounts ready to bolt in or do they need putting into actually mounts>

They're not off the car yet but will let you know as soon as they are. They will probably be sold as just the yellow bush dude.

Im also interested in the FMIC dude!

Ok dude. Just to let you know, it will come with: cold pipe, core, TD04 hot pipe, all clips and silicone joiners, plug for the BOV. Only the 1 original mount is supplied as the rest of them have snapped! lol.

still interested in bumper

Im still interested in selling it dude :( I think first though i need to find a white standard bumper. If i can find one in good nik then i can off load this! :(

Cheers John but I think I'm going to stick with the original plan of a standard turbo set up. Thanks anyway though dude :)

Bump for this! Turbo kit has been removed today and is ready to go!

Just thought id add as well. The engine mounts are staying on the car. Cba to remove them so sorry to the people that were interested in these! Also, I'm only going to sell the varis front bumper and front mount if I can find a White standard bumper. I don't want to have to sell it with a huge gap at the front! Lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...