Hey guys,not been on here for a while apart from in the sales section, been raising funds and working all the hours god sends.

But alas i've gone and bought another glanza v, found a nice standard example and figure i'm gonna keep it that way.

140kms,air con works,engine runs sweet, gearbox is a lsd and doesn't crunch, everything seems to work.

Only aftermarket things are the monza r alloys, a set of 6x9's in the rear shelf and a k&n panel filter in the standard air box.

Had a few teething problems (usual stuff,blowing mani gaskets,no heater) but i spent the weekend sorting these and now i'm a happy wee moo cow!

got a timing belt, oil filter,oil and plugs on order from toyota so that'll keep me busy this weekend!

Pics

25072011080.jpg

25072011079.jpg

25072011081.jpg

25072011082.jpg

25072011083.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers,

Chris.

Lol. i know but it's never had anything done so seems a shame to fiddle with it now...even the wiring to the ecu's never been touched so it's never been over 110mph lol

hi mate ,it's not standard!!!as i think had an auto gearbox before,as it have a auto brake pedal in it!!..and you still have the auto switch as well..so was an auto..

Ha ha, didn't think it would take you long! i converted it last weekend as i still had the box and shafts from the last car... that brake padal is a pita too lol need to change it!

But deffo gonna keep it standard as it's had an easy life and i can't afford to keep fixing stuff lmao

What did those switches do?

hi mate ,it's not standard!!!as i think had an auto gearbox before,as it have a auto brake pedal in it!!..and you still have the auto switch as well..so was an auto..

eagle eyes :rolleyes:

Fair enough if you're keeping it standard but you really have to lower it at the bare minimum!

What Idrees said, not a fan of the wheels either really

Me either, would prefer the standard wheels but have a set of lassa rs5's to go on it.

i have a set of standard wheels here if you want a set cheap,

and the switches have some thing to do with the shift points on the auto box, sort of like a sports mode, please correct me if i am wrong tho,