Right guy and girls

There My Glanza Befor i Started Pulling it Apart ;)

2610519-6t.jpg Only Mods Was Alloy And Air Fitter shanephone046.jpg

I Wanted To Make A Big Spec Glanza As I Have Had 3 Now lol Black (Standed) And A Ice Blue (td04 With No Mod To Help It So Lagy)

I Started To Find The Cat, Ct9 Turbo, Manifold And Head It Self Was Crecked I Was Not Happy At This Point

shanephone055.jpg

shanephone049.jpg

Looking Sorry

Well Started Getting on With It To Find A Head Bolt Snap Inside Thing Not Looking Good At This Pointshanephone067.jpg

After 4 Hour Off Drilling We Got It Of shanephone070.jpg

Got Piston Out And Put New Forged One In Refited Sump One Step Forward lol (not my pic as was no Phone got nicked :))

images1.jpg

I Lost Some Pics Of Build As Was On Phone But at This point There Was Alot Dun

Lsd,Polished Ported Inlet, New Head Ported And Polished, All New Gaskets And New Ported And Polished Manifold Put On316vwp2.jpg

Some New Partsshanephone089.jpg

New Inletshanephone076.jpg

TD04 Turboshanephone083.jpg

Beforshanephone051.jpg And After shanephone132.jpg

shanephone116.jpg

shanephone128.jpg

At This Point Turbo On Intercooler Half On Fpr On Oil Cooler On And 225 Fuel Pump Starting To Look Good Now

well The Inside Looked Ok But Wanted To Add My Own Bit So..

I Got Jam Ecu

shanephone082.jpg

Board Out The Back

shanephone142.jpg

shanephone143.jpg

Installed My Gauges And Pod

Mounted Turbo Time In Dash Were High Low Button Was

And New Wheel

shanephone120.jpg

shanephone145.jpg

Made A Start On Making Some Rails Up To Put The Bucket Seat On That I Got For Free :) YH FREEEEEEEE WoOpWoOp LOL

Deal Off The Year LOl Well Happyshanephone149.jpg

shanephone150-1.jpg

Rocket Cover On

shanephone151.jpg

HEHE I Fire It Up And Had Some Leaks LOl

Well Sorted Them On Saturday Fire Up Seem Fine

So At 11:50pm On Saturday Night I Was Out Side Washing,Polishing And Waxing My Car In The Dark LOL Yh Mad I Know But Wen To A Show On The Sunday Moring And Looked Good Well Happy :D

Here A Pic I Look LOlModifiedMania2011147.jpg

ModifiedMania2011016.jpg

Thanks Lady LOl

still Lots Todo Like EMU and Mapping Hoping For 200Bhp Will Get A Spec Sheet Up For You Guy To Look At :D

Commets More Then Welcome Good And Bad One LOl Hope You Like Any Idears Welcome To

Thanks For You Time Will Keep Up To Date With It All

have you got a forged engine or just one forged piston lol also 200 bhp easily standard starlets with td04's can hit like 230

and uve had lots of head work etc

Just Forged piston mate :) lol head was 2nd that i got Egay And Send it To a mates proformance shop and ported and polished all round and skimmed ready for refitting :)

i was at this show with my white one your was looking very nice didnt realise it was freshly done looks spot on well done fella

yh mate saw your too there was about 4 starlet/glanza up there. yh out the garage at 11:50pm saturday befor the show lol should off clean engine up a bit but that hard in the dark lol well the monday i did it and looks sweet and new now :)

Mate i love the floor you've made for the back, how did you go about it, is it one piece cut out, or several? Looks tidy!

thanks mate it a one piece :) i got really thin work from B&Q (The wood on back of wardrobe) Drawed around the side panles and messager the gap cut the wood and fitted the back seat clips on the wood, so the floor dus not move and then carpit :) the wood so thin it bends so can get in and out :p

• 2 weeks later...