Ok I am a little early but thought I would get in there now!

Prostate cancer is a subject very close to my heart. I have lost two family members to it, my father has to get regular checks just incase due to it running in the family and one day I may even get it.

As with all cancers it is a horrible painful illness but this one effects men only.

In light of this Movember was started and is an international event. It is to sponsor someone to grow a Mo (moustache) for the whole of november. I will be again partaking in this and will be heading up a team of people doing the same.

Last year we raised £583 between 3 of us

Funniest bit though is although I have brown hair....................my beard grows ginger!!!!

And a quick picture of last year's Mo:

1392384.jpg

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/560426/

This year I will be going for one curled up my cheeks!!!

So, you may ask, why are you wanting from me?

At the Moment I am not asking for cash, just YOUR FACE!

I want YOU to be part of the Hairy Ninjas. Please help us with our cause, we need likeminded people to join our team and help us to raise much needed cash for Prostate and Testicular Cancers. Last year Movember as a whole raised £11.7million in the Uk and £48.6million worldwide.

Anyone interested please let me know, only 88 days left to get permission from the Mrs!

Cheers in advance,

Hou

Registrations start in September, everyone joining the Hairy Ninjas and raising over £50 will get a thank you gift from Ninja Shine!

All the best with this man, shame alot of people dont take it as seriously as they should!

I done it last year with a few mates, was pretty decent banter, and seeing loads of different kinds of people with different dodgy looking moustaches and that knowing nod you both look like dicks for the same good cause :)

UKSC MoBro Krew FTW!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Best of luck with it mate I lost 2 aunts and 2 uncles to cancer, my godfather isn't long after getting the all clear, one of my aunts husband isnt long after getting the all clear and one of my uncles that died his wife got the all clear recently. It isn't a nice thing to see the way it affects people I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. I recently dyed my hair pink in aid of the Irish Cancer Society and raised â?¬300 and I will be taking part in Movember. My aim is to raise â?¬500 or awful close to it.

DO IT!

I used to love going to play football on a Weds, other players on other teams giving you a nod of respect, like you were part of an elite group!

Plus I had a fucking awesome tashe!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh and I am growing this badboy (this is about week and half growth for a practice)

2011-09-25133507.jpg

Hou that is quality!! me and my m8s are involved i'll post a pic up later the 5 of use are going for a handlebar, and the work has been kind to me so far thought i was going to take a pounding today!!

Bryan