hey i bought a gt from guy on here called jezza, but sadly had some kind of engine failure, not got the time to strip it down and find the problem but i think its the bottom end thats gone :D, so im breaking the car, or could sell the car as a whole, shame as i loved the thing!

hey i bought a gt from guy on here called jezza, but sadly had some kind of engine failure, not got the time to strip it down and find the problem but i think its the bottom end thats gone :D, so im breaking the car, or could sell the car as a whole, shame as i loved the thing!

Hi and welcome (im new to this site myself),

i hope someone can buy this as a whole and fix it,m i hate seeing starlets get broke,

its just as much if not more effort to break it than there is to fix it!

this is very true, would like to sell it as a whole, fixing it will cost me money also, got alot of stuff to pay with the house i recently moved out from with my x gf

How much for the car as a whole?

Also interested in: adjustable spoiler, clear scoop, recaros, tow eyes.

Welcome to the forum and shame you're not fixing.

Get some images up of how it looks now. Condition etc

i really dont wanna break it, really want to sell it as a whole, i have no idea what it should be worth, £1600 mark i am looking at but open to offers please give me a text if intreasted as im not on this much, 07906833094