riots in and around london :o

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Northern Ireland every 12th of July!! Unfortuneatley the police have their hands tied, if they do wade in with the heavy hand and split skulls the media will be on their backs about the brutish nature of police tactics and then the whole human rights lobby jumps on the bandwagon! If they dont the media is on their backs about not doing their jobs, can't bloody win!!

The situation should be in an ideal world, police offer an ultimatum, go home or we will use force, if they stick around after that they forfeit any human rights they had and should be treated as combatants and all force disposable should be used against them to stop this madness anyone hurt or injured then has only themselves to blame!

No sympathy and no mercy.... im glad im not a politician.. :)

there was rumours of it kicking off in newport near me last night

i saw on the news it got as far as gloucester

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if it was just a normal night in pill, newport last night

but yeah as said, round the cnuts up in the centre of the towns, chuck in some knock out gas and give em all a kickin while no1s watching

i saw on the news it got as far as gloucester

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if it was just a normal night in pill, newport last night

Nothing is going on in gloucester, there were rumours and shops closed early ect.

but a mate drove through the town center last night and said nothing was going on.

in times like this, i think the news is more BS than truth.

Edit: my mistake, around 5 oclock in the morning poeple started to burn down a derilict building next to gloucester college.