my solida run about !

i spent £500 pounds on the car £60 for tax £60 a month insurance £50 on petrol so far and £40 on service parts !BARGAIN

only got this picture for the minute but its got 117k on it I've given it a full service and it runs bang on apart from sometimes it smokes for 10 seconds in the mornin but i like knocking about in it especially in the rain with the skinny tires !!

IMG_1310.jpg

at least clean the shit off the windscreen haha

what a bargain price though tbh mate :) its making me consider doing it and having more time on the rep without having to worry about it not being fixed over a weekend so i can use it for work :p but i have nowhere to keep my other car :o

yer i know it is dirty it needs a good clean lol ill get round to it ......... haha - under the bonnet was a bit dirty and grimy when i got it but needless to say that that got sorted straight away - im a freak for clean engine bays no matter what car or power lol

but it is seriously cheap motoring and gives me time to think about what i want to do for a main car !! and like you say i dont have to worry about it breaking every day because it is completely standard haha

just read what your main beast was...ummmm very sorry if i offended u lol...THAT THING WAS A BEAST!!!

i will b willin to take that vf35 turbo off your hand!!lmao jk

thatxs 4 the offer on the help just gotta wire everything up this weekend nd drop my engine in but not looking forward to wiring everything up lol...gunna do the suspension tomoz...

you wouldnt have a engine hoist i could rent off u would u...it would help becuz it was a ball ache picking the old engine old of the engine bay lol

i thought £60 was abit dear! im with s.k.y and got a realy good deal from them.

there was a thread a few week ago about the whole poopie thing, geo fell out with the owner of s.k.y insurance big time or somthing so sisnt want them being advertised on here.

£60 per month is the cheapest I've eva had a quote for any car - im 21 and classed as having no ncb as I've always bin insured as a company car so i think its a good deal :)

na powwwwaaaaz is awesome lol - to be fair it aint really that slow and if you time it right you can still overtake waht you want if you want to lol and as for the next car an evo is still a possibility i just need to see what happens with this engine as £2500 is a lot of money and could well be the deciding factor lol