hi all there am gaz from northern ireland not to sure how this all works but ill give it a go, i just got my glanza 3 weeks ago had corsas and saxo vtrs before this but this car is in a whole different time and at the moment i cant say one bad this about it.

ill put i pic up of the engine because i dont no much about cars and mybe someone could help me out a little by telling me whats been done to it.

am not sure how to upload them.

thanks

gaz :)

looks like,

front mount intercooler

forge style blow off valve

hks filter

is a fuel preasure regulator too wich if im honest would lead me to say it probaly boosts to 1bar (14.5ish psi) and probably has a fuel cut defender stuck on the ecu (behind the glove box) and still has the stock exhuast mani so be careful as that combo = a very quick way to blow up the engine mate. pm me or ask in the tech section if you would like more info on that, would help with some more info, is there a boost guage? if so what does it boost to when you are booting it in say third gear?

tbh mate am not to sure the fela tol me it had a 1,4 engine in it which i dont think is ture , he told me the engine had been changed i dont no how i would find this out but.

its diff not a glanza s its a glanza v with a 4e fe engine and turbo, something like that anyway

tbh mate am not to sure the fela tol me it had a 1,4 engine in it which i dont think is ture , he told me the engine had been changed i dont no how i would find this out but.

its diff not a glanza s its a glanza v with a 4e fe engine and turbo, something like that anyway

Engine changed? did he say what kind of engine? or did he mean he had the turbo changed? :)

it should be a 4efte, sounds like he's done a bit of a dodgy one. how much did you pay for the car?

i havent a clue it was has dad that sold me it the fella moved to spain or something, i could cheak that engine codes they would match up if the same engine was in it any idea were i would find these codes

hmmm... maybe you should try get in contact with the son and see if he can tell you of what the modifications he had done on the car :) would help you to know a bit more about your car :)