Hey i've got an EP82 turbo and the wiper arms are really rusty, went to halfrauds and they dont do them, i dont know if anyone has had experience in buying new ones? do they go by measurements etc? or other cars which have same size wiper arms ?

Many thanks :)

Max!

Hey i've got an EP82 turbo and the wiper arms are really rusty, went to halfrauds and they dont do them, i dont know if anyone has had experience in buying new ones? do they go by measurements etc? or other cars which have same size wiper arms ?

Many thanks :)

Max!

Ohh and do toyota do them and if so anyone know a rough price i should expect to pay? will go down to toyota on monday

Depends really how bad they are. The worse they are then use a smaller number sanding paper. I used some 800 then 400 to take it back to the metal then used a satin black rattle can to spray them follwed by lacquer afterwards.

Mate my ep82 arms looked like shit I resprayed them a month later they looked so so i got glanza wipers mate there a lot better looking and once u sprayed them they stay looking mint n fresh n the fit just same :) cheap easy mod matey