Car pulling... badly...help

Hi

I converted my v from auto to manual and since then the car's pulling like a bitch to the right, i had the tracking done by a mate that works at renault but it's still the same.

When coasting in neutaral it veers slightly to the right but touch the throttle and you'll change lanes in a second!

I've checked the hubs ect and can't see anything wrong/loose/bent ect.

Any Ideas peeps???

Cheers in advance.

Chris.

The same thing happened to me on my old glanza when i put new track rod ends on...Took it to north east tyres and exhausts to get tracked but when i drove off it was still pulling like fook to the left so after an hour of pulling my hair out thinking WTF is it i took the car back to north east tyres and exhausts to check that they have done the trcking right as it was an apprentice that trecked my car....Sure enuf the trecking was way out so maybe take your car somewhere elss to get tracked you never know.....

Also i would recommend changeing the track rods for new ones dont try and get it tracked up on old track rods you will be wasting your time and money if you do

Cheers guys, will deffo do that, i watched the guy do the tracking too!!

thing is it's lethal as soon as to touch the accelerator pedal it'll drag you across 3 lanes in a second lol. feels like all the power's going through 1 wheel lol.

sounds like the bushes are away in the wishbone making the bush flex under load. had same problem on my first fiesta as son as u floored it would pull u to one side them when u lift off would straighten back up.

I replaced the hubs, shafts and gearbox when i converted it to manual, we checked all the ball joints ect for play and they're all good.

If you free wheel in neutral it veers slightly to the right but if you accelerate it pulls like a bitch... it's kinda dangerous how bad it pulls!!