Whats everyone up to today?

I know where you are coming from. I went out for a great meal last night and also had coffee. There was no way I could sleep so ended up playing black ops until 03:30. Then I was up at 06:30 with my 2 year old watching cbeebies. God I'm tired lol!!!!

I know where you are coming from. I went out for a great meal last night and also had coffee. There was no way I could sleep so ended up playing black ops until 03:30. Then I was up at 06:30 with my 2 year old watching cbeebies. God I'm tired lol!!!!

A was up till 1 watching bad teachers and fighting sleep to see the end lol so a feel better knowing somone is worse off lol

Happy bday sam age are you today?

looking after my mam n dads dogs. just been fo a mahosive walk with them from 6 til 8 :) but got go home and get the car cleaned in the garage ready for a meet tongiht.

Haha fook that at that time in the morning wheres your meet?

Bryan

Haha fook that at that time in the morning wheres your meet?

Bryan

carlisle mate, yea thats what time my old man normally takes them and they some know what time it is so from about 5.45 thay did nout but bark till i took them. :)

carlisle mate, yea thats what time my old man normally takes them and they some know what time it is so from about 5.45 thay did nout but bark till i took them. :)

Offt thats a bit of a mission for me haha a understand now must be big dogs for a 2 hour walk well av got to buy a tyre today got a flat when at work yesterday more money spent

Bryan

Offt thats a bit of a mission for me haha a understand now must be big dogs for a 2 hour walk well av got to buy a tyre today got a flat when at work yesterday more money spent

Bryan

nar, no wheres a mission youve just got to set off early enough! :)

carlisle isnt that far. give me a shout for the next 1 daz!

ive not long crawled out o my bed. Just gettin my wee boy ready as hes going to my grans today while we decorate our new house. Cant put wallpaper up for a year tho! how shit is that:(

Working at 3 I was awake early so went out for drive to test the new coilovers! :-) did about 30 miles or so on B roads then home to do nothing! Till 2 ish that is then off to work! :p

I hate afternoon work on weekends! Did it last week and hated it lol :)

Currently wishing i hadnt went out last night as i now have a broken nose and a beast of a black eye lol.

Loads of drink + group of twats = ouch face.

My plans for the rest of the weekend consist of relaxing followed by a whole lot of chillaxing then topping it off with layin around :)

carlisle isnt that far. give me a shout for the next 1 daz!

ive not long crawled out o my bed. Just gettin my wee boy ready as hes going to my grans today while we decorate our new house. Cant put wallpaper up for a year tho! how shit is that:(

4 hrs round is more than enough if theres ever a meet glasgow i'll try make it

Thats what were ment to be doing tonight when he goes to bed see how a feel when the time comes lol