battery diead, now turbo timer isn't working?

Hi Guys,

I left my lights on yesterday whilst in the cinema and when i came out my battery was dead, so i jump started it off a friends car, but when i came to turn the car off the turbo timer didn't keep the carning urnning and hasn't ever since.

Im new to all this so not even sure where the turbo timer is fitted to have a look, is there anything i can try? not even sure what make it is?

any help would me massivly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ste

• 2 weeks later...
so disconnecting the battery didn't work...

any ideas where the tt would be fitted, theres no screen or anything inside the car to adjust it like most i've seen. i have no idea where to start looking....help!

Its normally pluged in at the ignition loom, it you take the cowling off from around the stering colum you will see it, unplug it for a min then plug it back in an should reset it, had to do it to mine when i jumped mine once or twice...

Its normally pluged in at the ignition loom, it you take the cowling off from around the stering colum you will see it, unplug it for a min then plug it back in an should reset it, had to do it to mine when i jumped mine once or twice...

awsome mate, thankyou.

I'll give it a go and let you know how i get on :)

popped the steering cowling off and the lower part of the dash and after un-plugging and plugging back random wires i found that its actually a hks turbo timer that for some reason had been wedged right at the back of all the wiring. so i re routed through to my ash tray. pushed the power button and all is working again :)

thanks for all the help guys

Awsome glad you got it all sorted, not to much hassle in the end...

I remember the first time my battery died an the same happened to my timer, so i put a thread up to about it and got the reply i gave you..

The site help's one person and that person helps other's...