TRD RACING SPARK PLUG fit into 4efe

Hi there,

I've a question: Can I fit the TRD Racing Spark Plugs(4efte engine) into my 4efe? Because my ingnition leads are very poor and I've there a damage done by martens. I don't know and so I ask you, because the TRD looks very good and think it is better than the original. ;-)

Thanks,

Tune

You got pm ;-)

I think they will fit into the 4efe, but I don't if the 4efe engine has 2 differnt ignitions? Does anybody know this? MY 4efe is from 1998, but I don't know if there was in January 1996 an change there. Someone said something like this to me. I hope you can help me by this next problem and there are a lot of other problem today with my engine... my third cylinder doesn't work this morning, so changed the ignition plugs and the third cylinder runs, we don't know. Also the cooling fluid was expanded, I don't know if it was expanded the last days, i don't look at this. Well done, I hope it was in cause of the martens... and there is no greater damage at the engine...

you dont need the king lead for the 4efe, they will fit but the 4efte distributor is slightly smaller than the 4efe so might be a bit of a stretch

ive got ultra racing leads on my 4efe, and they are a bit of a stretch to fit

• 1 month later...