I have a starlet sr and I was wondering if anyone has changed the steering wheel and how to do it because I am stuck I have taken the air bag out and the old steering wheel off i now I am stuck i have a momo tuner wheel if any one could help I would be grateful

ok mate.

i have a momo champion on mine.

you need the momo starlet boss kit part number; 12112117715.

for every one else, on non airbag cars you simply remove the horn cover on the wheel, and then you get the wheel off with a wheel puller (i seem to remember undoing a nut too).

then you slide your boss kit onto the hub, tighten the nut up, wire up the horn an then bolt on the wheel.

it is important to have the steering wheel straight when doing this though!!

Rich.

ok mate.

i have a momo champion on mine.

you need the momo starlet boss kit part number; 12112117715.

for every one else, on non airbag cars you simply remove the horn cover on the wheel, and then you get the wheel off with a wheel puller (i seem to remember undoing a nut too).

then you slide your boss kit onto the hub, tighten the nut up, wire up the horn an then bolt on the wheel.

it is important to have the steering wheel straight when doing this though!!

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have the boss kit but the main thing is how do you attach the horn because i thought you need a earth wire and also the air bag connector which was behind my Steering wheel it is black with a yellow sticker and also is like a round case with a smaller ring which moves in side it any idea

all airbag wiring is bright yellow the black case is the spiral cable that stops the wires gettin caught up when you turn the wheel not sure but think you might need to remove it which means your indicators wont self cancel(it does that too) and your horn wire will get caught up possibly if not done right!!!!!!!!

hayt slim.

have you got any pics of your brake set up?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah but it is not finished if you r going to bluewater on the 15th it will be there

i will post the pis as soon as pos mate