August/JAE Promotion

Ok, we're currently working on our next promotion which we'll announce shortly....

But we were wondering.... what deals would you guys like to see?

Are there any products, or combinations of products, that you use that you'd like to see in a special deal?

We've noticed that the Basics of Bling Clay & Lube pack has proved very popular, any other products you'd like to see combined?

Or anything that you use that we don't stock? We're always looking at expanding our product lines and we'll always endeavour to beat the competition on price

We will be offering discounts for those who want to come collect from us at JAE and we will take a stock of quick detailers and microfibres to buy (as people always forget, then get there wanting to clean their car)

Also anyone interested in a machine polisher and wish to collect at JAE please let me know ASAP

A little more infor for the JAE QD promotion. For the heavenly sum of £10 you will get (RRP £11.90):

Basics of Bling Detailing Spray cleans and shines all surfaces – and it’s not just about the perfection. It leaves a little protection behind, too, making it a versatile all-rounder. If you need one spray that does a bit of everything, this is the one. It removes bugs and tar, acts like a waterless wash, leaves surfaces glossy and slick, and smells heavenly. A water-based wonder, gentle enough to use during final buffing stages without interfering unduly with fresh wax or sealant. 500ML

Plus

Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Extra-soft Buffing Cloth Plush microfibre buffing cloths rarely come cheaper than this – and this one also has microsuede edging, just like Dodo Juice’s legendary Fantastic Fur. Comes in a handy 30x30cm size, and also available in a triple pack.

If you are interested in getting one of these at JAE please express your interest so that we can work out how many to take :p

Current clay deals are the basics of bling clay set dude (Clay Kit - Our current top seller), not got anything on wax but could sort something if you let me know which you fancy :p

Also anything ordered for JAE collection will save you postage costs

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, if I had known when I put our order in last Friday I could have got you a bottle especially!

Going to try out the bling stuff this weekend, meant to be especially good for removing bugs and dirt as well as buffing up your shine :D