UKSCNI Larne Region Meet

Bring! Bring!

Nanglebadger: What do you want?

Fogdoggydog: I'm bored! What you at?

Nanglebadger: In the house with the laydee.

Fogdoggydog: Oh, wanna do a mini shoot?

Nanglebadger: Um, I dunno...

Fogdoggydog: Well, up to you. If your not free it's no bother.

Nanglebadger: I suppose i can leave Carol to watch hollyoaks...

Fogdoggydog: Alrighty then.

Nanglebadger: See you down there?

Fogdoggydog: The slipway?

Nanglebadger: Where else?

Fogdoggydog: Sweet!

Nanglebadger: Dood!

N.B. This conversation is based on a true story.

Some clampit learner driver refused to drive at over 20mph on a national speed limit road. I was stuck about 6 cars behind it. By the time I got there we had a two minute window before the sun disappeared behind the hill. Cue the 24 theme music...

All pictures are in a very user-friendly directory listing. Brought to you by robertfalconer.com.

Click here, you know you want to!

Veeeery nice pictures, am jealous of you two :lol:

that dc_0087 is bootiful with the sun reflecting off the water :) ;)

@ Si, we have some ok-ish places in Kent, well, sort of.

There's the Bluebell Hill look-out point for nice views, or Chatham Docks could make an interesting location.

(just two ideas)

nice one fogdog!! if we put them up here would they not screw up Geo's band width more?? the picures are HOOJ!!!

@Lobo, how'd u know wot camera it was??? :lol::) yeah its my dads, i know nothin about camera realy, is it a good one?? i was actually sayin to foggy when we were there that i wish lobo was there to do the photography because we know nothin about composin pics!!!!!!!

@Rick, anytime mate, your most welcome!!!!!!!! anytime!

it was pretty cool, id just been out that way collectin the mrs and i knew the sun was still up betweent the two hills (Knockdhu and Scat) so we flew out. got some snaps of the ep before the fogdog arrived, went real well i think.

Phil.

Posting the actual pics up won't do anything to Geo's bandwidth, as they are hosted on my webspace.

However if I do post them I'll get complaints that they are too big, and ask me to resize them, like what happened last time I put pics up!!

Well this new forum automatically resizes the pics for you (which actually gets quite annoying in my opinion) or use something like MIR to make thumbnails and use the BB Code to link the thumbs to the HQ pics.

@Nangle: I know me camera's :lol: (Plus they've all got attached EXIF data) let's you know what exposure, aperature, metering etc was used in each photo... and also what camera was used :D

i should really learn wot all that stuff is and how to go about usin it to my advantage...u should give lessons...or get the boat over and do it for me!!! :DB) B) :lol::D

any comments/criticisms/pointers on those pics would be most welcome by the way Lobo man! its the only way i'll learn! constructive criticism!

Phil.