Ive registered :D. Was just thinking Hou, i want to buy quite a few items.. but i want something nice to keep them all together, like a Ninja shine carry case or something? Any plans for that :D

Cheers

John

In the pipeline atm dude, thinking something similar to the Dodo ones but they aren't the cheapest to get produced

We can supply the dodo ones though :p If you want details let me know!

For those that have signed up, thank you! Come Christmastime there will be a rather nice cracker in the newsletter for something a little different :p

Free Keyring X2......Why the hell not hahaha :D

If your name comes out then you can bugger off if you think you are having another super special keyring! :p

by the way dude, your special order of sour power has arrived!

If your name comes out then you can bugger off if you think you are having another super special keyring! :D

by the way dude, your special order of sour power has arrived!

Hahaha i was going to say pass it on if i win lol 2 dodo key rings on the keys will be tooo gangster hahaha

Nice one matey, ill give you a text at the weekend and let you know when im coming over, birthday weekend and im not sure if ill be able to drive at any given point so maybe through the next week will be easier hahaha

No worries dude, I will be giving mine a full detail inside and out on Sunday in prep for jae, then thursday morning add the finishing touches before heading down!

Anyways, back on topic!

If the mailing list keeps growing like it is we might have to throw a couple more prizes into the mix to give everyone a better chance of winning!

Just put up a review of the new Dodo drying towel we have in stock

www.ninjashine.co.uk/blog

We will also be adding an extra prize to the competition so you now have double the chance of winning

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to be drawing the winners of this tomorrow using Random.org, I am sending out a confirmation email in the next 10 mins, to be in with a chance you need to open the email to confirm you get them so please check your spam inbox!