JAE! People WITHOUT advanced ticket please read!

Please be aware that all members who have not purchased advanced tickets for JAE will not be gaurenteed a space on the club stand. Although every effort will be made to accommodate members on the stand those with advanced tickets will take priority as specified in the first post in the JAE thread!

Public camping and parking is available at the show however this will be away from the club stand.

I just thought I'd post this up to clarify as I'd hate for those members without advanced tickets to be disappointed!

Rob

Theres always been more than enough space in previous years :p

We've got 4 plots this time right Rob?

Didn't we only have 2 the first year at JAE was hosted at Wicksteed Park and manage to fill that by the last day, where as last year we had an entire field to ourselves, bit out the way last year though...

Also just checked and none of the pitches on the end of the field were on on have been sold?

T7, T8, T9, T10, U7, U8, U9, U10, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9, V10, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10, X1, X2, X3, X4 to be exact?

So surely people can just put cars over there? :p

According to the JAE website unless it's not been updated...

Good idea about the disclaimer though mate :p

I'm so excited!

:p

Oh yeah course the first year we had people driving through our pitch didn't we?

Then Merse island was when we filled the pitch n started imposing on other peoples plots/ the roads lol

My mistake ;)