I'm looking to get an stainless/mild steel manifold for my glanza but unsure which one to get as my hot pipe runs over the manifold? I have seen a couple of glanzas which also are running the hot pipe over the manifold and have managed to fit a zisco ram horn style manifold, which really is the style I am looking for! Can anybody confirm for me if there is any modification needed to fit it or are they designed to go with that hot pipe set up?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thank

Sam

I'm sure you can't fit a ram horn with that style hot pipe? You could either get a compact manifold and stick with the hot pipe you have OR get yourself a ram horn manifold and get a short route hot pipe :p

If it were me i'd look at changing the hot pipe so then you get quicker spooling + the sexyness of a ram horn manifold :p

I'm sure you can't fit a ram horn with that style hot pipe? You could either get a compact manifold and stick with the hot pipe you have OR get yourself a ram horn manifold and get a short route hot pipe :p

If it were me i'd look at changing the hot pipe so then you get quicker spooling + the sexyness of a ram horn manifold :p

Where would I get hold of the shorter hot pipe? I've got a j performance intercooler if that helps?

Well you could either get one custom made or put up a wanted thread for an 'HDI style' hotpipe. The only other option i think would be to rotate your turbo downwards and order one from the likes of WEPR. Hope that helps :p

Well you could either get one custom made or put up a wanted thread for an 'HDI style' hotpipe. The only other option i think would be to rotate your turbo downwards and order one from the likes of WEPR. Hope that helps :p

Cheers buddy, I've posted up in the wanted section so I'll wait and see what I can get hold of?

Thanks