Which alarm to go for?

I want an alarm that is Cat 1 insurance approved, provides a central locking fob and is fairly cheap! The only one i've spotted so far which meets that description is the TOAD ai606.

Also, how hard are they to wire in? If they're a bas*ard, how much would getting one fitted set me back roughly?

Cheers :p

X2

I recently naught a Clifford 650g25 mkii. Seems like a great piece of kit with loads of features but its pointless fitting it until I convert my car to turbo as the wiring will be changed. Fitting isn't too dear, the guy who's gonna fit mines is only taking 45 quid!

Im sure if you have an alarm fitted though you can go to certain places and they check it over and give you a certificate for like £20? Obviously won't be an official certificate but it proves to the insurance that you have one fitted. Could be wrong though!

@bucket - How much did that alarm set you back dude?

I want an alarm that is Cat 1 insurance approved, provides a central locking fob and is fairly cheap! The only one i've spotted so far which meets that description is the TOAD ai606.

Also, how hard are they to wire in? If they're a bas*ard, how much would getting one fitted set me back roughly?

Cheers :D

certifaate comes with alarm but has to be signed by qualifed person thats fitted it and some other crap i got an auto watch fitted 2mine