I would have met up but sadly its a bit far away. Its 2 and half hours drive from where i am. 5 hours in total. Why don't we all meet at Loch Lomond in Luss?

Its an hour and 15 mins from me. thats do-able. And about the same for you guys as well in distance. Geo would meet up at Loch lomond i suspect as well as Boostjunkie and stevie. And a few other ayrshire lads from killie etc.

What you guys say?

you see that just Menes that wee all have to travail 4 h thoe wee want no have a local one to us so wee don't have to do all the travelling.

i came up to the las one in lomond was good but was a whole day thing, but don't let that put you off cumin down tho all welcome

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
so that mean that your not comming?

is every one else on the list definates as there aint going to be much point if only like 3 of us are going to be there is there?

er yer soz, am off all day sat!! but my boss rely needs me on Sunday at 2 pm

LOL ive been working on my citroen ax gti today thats punishment i recon. this just slipped my mind i wasnt even doing anything!

i think we should get another meet sorted for the new year how about january the 12 or 13th?

LOL ive been working on my citroen ax gti today thats punishment i recon. this just slipped my mind i wasnt even doing anything!

i think we should get another meet sorted for the new year how about january the 12 or 13th?

lol yer we coad do but we need more people 1st

Glad you mentioned another meet soon, i had in mind, Almondvale car park, Livingstone !

No need to pay for use of the car park, reasonable size, plenty of spaces

What to you guys think ? <_<

Sounds OK to me. Do you have a date in mind, as I work some weekends and need notice to get time off.

• 2 weeks later...

Im in South Lakes, so soon can pop up to Carlisle..

My Glanza isnt here until Feb so maybe organise another meet around that time?

Oh and by the way , spotted a black GT down near Sedbergh, anyone on here?