Anyone up for a lal meet in or near Carlisle in the next few week? Got my starlet now and was in keswick last night and seen another one, first time i've ever seen another apart from my own. Think he was after a lal race down the dual-carriage way but times are hard, fuel is low and I was cruising with another 2 fella's ! (Thats my excuse lol) Is it anyone off here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for a lal meet in or near Carlisle in the next few week? Got my starlet now and was in keswick last night and seen another one, first time i've ever seen another apart from my own. Think he was after a lal race down the dual-carriage way but times are hard, fuel is low and I was cruising with another 2 fella's ! (Thats my excuse lol) Is it anyone off here?

i liive in lockerbie so am pu for that need more people thow :D

• 5 months later...

I'm up for a meet in Cumbria. I'm out on the west coast and it'd be cool to be able to have a look at a few starlets without having to travel for hours.

Pretty sure I'll be able to make it whenever you arrange it fellas.

:)

im well up for a meet ive still to get to meet more than one other done up starlet. (cough,cough street racer) and ive just finnishe dlowereing the wee thing properly and would like to see the reactions it gives. tell me a time and a place and ill let the work know where im going.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, i`d be up for a meet, if you can organise it for deff, got anywhere in carlisle in mind :)

Plently of places in carlisle to go,theres all the car parks on the industrial estate where macdonalds and all the other shops are. plenty of room for a few wee starlets ;)

anymore people from this region that could make it? As for a date how does sunday Nov 4th sound??

if anyone isnt sure of where to go i can give you my mobile number and convoy you in lol

Nov 4th sound??

ahh there in lyes a problem ive got to work that weekend. if its still up in the air the weekend after is a lot better or the one after or anyone other than that or any one after that for that matter. but dont worrie bout me if you guys want to meet up on that date ill try and catch it on the next one.

i have'nt got a problem with that,where and what time about? As i got to come all the way from sunny glasgow i got to get up really early if your being silly enough to sugest a 9:00 meet. lol

it aslo gives street racer time to get his sorted. (if you need a hand or just a yes man gimme a shout lol also i want a sneeky peak at it,as when my insurance goes down low enough i want to convert mine to.after a lot of body work and interior fixing).

• 3 weeks later...

1. Tintin_sr

2. Garbla900

3. Pc18

Have we decided on Sunday the 9th of December then. shall we say about 12:30 so everyone doesnt have to get up to early.

as for the location, how about one of the car parks on kingstown industrial estate.

this is the mcdonalds car park.

meet here?

heres the address

Grearshill Rd,

Kingstown Ind Est,

Carlisle,

Cumbria,

CA3 0ET

1. Tintin_sr

2. Garbla900

3. Pc18

3. Gaz`s GlanzaV

Have we decided on Sunday the 9th of December then. shall we say about 12:30 so everyone doesnt have to get up to early.

as for the location, how about one of the car parks on kingstown industrial estate.

this is the mcdonalds car park.

meet here?

heres the address

Grearshill Rd,

Kingstown Ind Est,

Carlisle,

Cumbria,

CA3 0ET

I would have met up but sadly its a bit far away. Its 2 and half hours drive from where i am. 5 hours in total. Why dont we all meet at Loch Lomond in Luss?

Its an hour and 15 mins from me. thats do-able. And about the same for you guys as well in distance. Geo would meet up at Loch lomond i suspect as well as Boostjunkie and stevie. And a few other ayrshire lads from killie etc.

What you guys say?