Bucket seats

I want to upgrade my seats with buckets and among the usual (new aftermarket buckets) i am searching for used ones. I have heard of transplants from rx7 (does anyone know how much the recaro oem by toyota cost or their part numbers if they are in the epc cause there are some buckets but doesnt say if are the recaros). So does anyone knows from what cars can i search and if the fitting is direct or i should made custom brackets etc. And finally i was thinking to look from suzuki ignis sport edition has anyone heard of something similar?

the recaros are the same as the ignis sport with the mesh on the headrest they are bout 560 each just for the seat though they are the same as the proton gti aswell and nearenough to rs turbo seats and their is loads of them for sale on ebay usually!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

the recaros are the same as the ignis sport with the mesh on the headrest

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats y they seemed so familiar :p

Concerning epc i thought so but i wanted a second opinion because in the MOMO steering wheel they write MOMO in the sears they didnt mention recaro (at least in my edition) although my point and the firm.

And thanks for the answers also...

yeah, i fancied a set of them a few months back... but they go for quite a lot on ebay still.

the mr2 roadster ones are a direct fit also... and they look really nice!!

Rich.

yeah, i fancied a set of them a few months back... but they go for quite a lot on ebay still.

the mr2 roadster ones are a direct fit also... and they look really nice!!

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

new shape celica ones are the same but they have side airbags so wouldnt work but reckon they would look pretty cool!!!!!!!!! what do you mean the roadster ones are direct fit do they mount in the same places then????????????? :angry: :D:lol::lol: