hi i am new on here and i have got a 1999 glanza and i have just had it remapped i have got a hybrid turbo and front mount relocated hks air filter to the front uprated ht leads and the rest any way it only made 138 bhp at the wheel is that about right or not has any 1 else had there car done with the same set up as mine i for got to say i have still got the standed injecters in thanks

to get remap you will need a piggy back ecu (greddy emanage) or a standalone (Apexi).

138bhp at the wheels sounds okay for the mods, but depends on the boost your running.

i have got a emanagement blue ecu on the car and it made 138 at wheels do i need to take the fuel cut off defender of the car now i have had it mapped and i am just boosting over 0.5 bar i dont think its right and will the limiter still be on the car at 112mph?? thanks

Emanage blue has an fcd built in, if it was supposedly mapped then the guy doing it should've taken to more than 0.5bar (assuming you do have all the supporting mods ie derestricted exhaust manifold, uprated intercooler etc). Did you take it somewhere reputable?

as wallace said, list all the performance mods on the car, and the fcd should have been removed when the emanage was installed. is easier to tell you whats right or wrong when we know the full spec of the car :thumbsup:

as wallace said, list all the performance mods on the car, and the fcd should have been removed when the emanage was installed. is easier to tell you whats right or wrong when we know the full spec of the car :(

its got hybrid turbo/ front mont/hks air filter moved to the front/ up rated ht leads/ fuel presher regulater/emanage blue ecu/ its been mapped with the fcd on car/standard injectors/i cant think of owt els its got on the car off top of my head do u think i need some 440cc injectors for the car its doing my headin :thumbsup:

its got hybrid turbo/ front mont/hks air filter moved to the front/ up rated ht leads/ fuel presher regulater/emanage blue ecu/ its been mapped with the fcd on car/standard injectors/i cant think of owt els its got on the car off top of my head do u think i need some 440cc injectors for the car its doing my headin :thumbsup:

needs the boost turned up mapped again 0.8-1.0 bar would do the trick and u should see 180bhp or more as long as u have an exhaust system on it

needs the boost turned up mapped again 0.8-1.0 bar would do the trick and u should see 180bhp or more as long as u have an exhaust system on it

year i have got exhaust system on the car the lad who mapped it said i need some 440cc injectors in it to make 165 bhp to the wheels. do u meen 180 at the flywheel mate or at the wheels?? thanks

boost control set to 0 !! what the hell go to a proper mappers mate my boost controller atm is set to 0.5

you set the controller up to the boost you want to run so if hes set it to 0 thats no boost

which vould be ya problem ?

who mapped it a 5 yr old ?

boost control set to 0 !! what the hell go to a proper mappers mate my boost controller atm is set to 0.5

you set the controller up to the boost you want to run so if hes set it to 0 thats no boost

which vould be ya problem ?

who mapped it a 5 yr old ?

not good then mate i will ring him tomorrow and see what he says about it i hope he dose it again thanks alot peopel thanks again

basically you program the boost contoller to hold a certain boost so if you wanted 1 bar you get the car mapped to one bar i.e. fuel air ratio all ok etc up the boost then you controll that boost with the boost controller

so like my controller has 4 settings one at 0.5 bar one at 0.8 bar one at 1.0 bar and 1.2 bar

then you can control gain and spikes etc to make boost hit quicker etc again all gets set up by the mapper

basically you program the boost contoller to hold a certain boost so if you wanted 1 bar you get the car mapped to one bar i.e. fuel air ratio all ok etc up the boost then you controll that boost with the boost controller

so like my controller has 4 settings one at 0.5 bar one at 0.8 bar one at 1.0 bar and 1.2 bar

then you can control gain and spikes etc to make boost hit quicker etc again all gets set up by the mapper

year well i have got a blits 1 on my car only thing i can do is go and see him and see what he says about it all i hope we can sorte it out cost me 380 to do it not happy at all