Gauging Interest - Breaking big spec banzai featured 323bhp forged White EP82

The greddy gauge lights up green mate.

I have a lad who wants front and rear arb's but like I've told everyone when i take them off the car il advertise themand 1st person to show me cash gets the parts.

I do have 2 whiteline front arbs the 1 on this car is thicker and in great condition i also have the thinner whiteline arb but that has rust and i nackered the links so will need links, that 1 will be cheap.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sorry i misunderstood your post i thought you was asking the other lad for prices on his stuff.

I'm not sure how much the grill is worth tbh il have to have a look around as i haven't seen many for squarelights before :/

@ Dave D Glana V - It will all fit a glanza mate and 1st to pay when they come off the car gets them i may start taking things off this weekend after a nice drive tonight and tomorrow.

@ Starbo Moorley - About 10000 miles on each mate.

@ALLY77 - Im still driving the car atm so you wont be getting nothing too quickly.

It starts spooling up quite soon and full 2 bar was at 4900rpm and your gone then and it doesn't drop off boost between gear changes it really is a great setup. Way better than my previous setups TD04 and VF23 i may keep it myself for another starlet build in the future when i have some money again if it doesn't sell :p

Forged Engine - Deposit taken

HKS Fuel rail - Deposit taken

Turbo kit - Deposit taken

Apexi Power FC - Provisionally sold

550cc Injectors - Provisionally sold

TOMs front grille - Sold

Headlights - Sold

WTF !!! I said id have the rail as soon as u posted this thread and u wrote on the 16th later today ill put some bits up

You never fuckin did !!

Now today i come on 2 days later u say its gone !!

Soo not impressed im on here every day u never once listed it ready for selin yet