Gauging Interest - Breaking big spec banzai featured 323bhp forged White EP82

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry nazurro the coilovers are fine they have always made a clunking noise when stationary turning i just tell the girls "i like to play the bongos in the morning" lol

They have covered about 5000 miles 1500 on this car and 3500 on my old gt they are a nice comfy ride on soft.

I can get pics when i take them off.

Nah mate just a set of standard injectors somewhere but not sure of their condition as they were out a none running engine.

An i'll stick your name down then :thumbsup:

@ Starbuck i'll hopefully be there if nothing else comes up.

I want £275 for the full set of coilovers.

I could probably do the rail and FPR for £240 which would save £30 from my original price :thumbsup:

Not got a snap off boss kit but i have 2 wheels and 2 boss kits.

I'm not sure why they clunk tbh mate they have done it from day 1 and Nick Jones assured me they are fine and they have been great coilovers.

Maybe i have the tension too tight as theres an adjustment for that aswell as height adjustable, damping and camber.

Theres no leaks the coilovers seem mint :thumbsup:

The fuel rail is in great condition :(

Theres no gauge for the fpr im afraid but you could buy your own either to screw in under the bonnet or get a gauge for inside and get some piping which is what i would do.

About 4 weeks ago using no boost at all i managed 37.5mpg over 30 litres of fuel driving to work and back round town which was a record lol but i usually get 30 mpg and thats with 300bhp so not much worse than standard lol.