What could have been damaged?

A while ago my sisters car was parked on the road with the wheel facing outwards, and we think the cunty bus driver that always comes flying down here caught the wheel and bent it back.

So far we have changed the track rod ends and new ball joints, shocks and springs, had the tracking done, but it still doesn't drive right according to my dad (haven't been in the car myself).

So what else could have been damaged? We reckon either the steering rack itself or the lower wishbone, or worst case the chassis. We don't think it did any damage to the wheel although there is a tiny buckle in it but I'm sure it was there before (maybe the wheel just needs balancing?)

Anyway to get the car right again we might just do the lot, new steering rack + wishbone + wheel, but personally I wouldn't spend all that money if it can be narrowed down.

Anyone got any ideas? I assume a Glanza rack will fit? (It's a UK spec EP91).

Like I said I haven't drove the car myself so all I know about it is what I've been told.

Will find a wishbone then and try some different wheels and see if that sorts it. :p

And funnily enough the council have recently changed the full size bus to a small mini bus thing for our road, bit late to do anything and we don't have any proof but there isn't much else that would cause that sort of damage.

I know, my dad parked it like that, he's too lazy to put the wheels straight sometimes lol.

But either way it shouldn't of happened, the wing mirror doesn't stick out much more than the wheel on lock so it must have just caught the edge of it.