Hello, My name is Dave and im new to this site, but i cant wait to start speaking to people about their starlets because i love them so much. I haven't done alot to my car but everything ive done i've done myself, most of the time i didnt have a clue what i was doing but i just learned as i went along, and hopefully this site will allow me to continue in modifying my car how i've always wanted it, ill get some pictures up of it soon.

Thanks! Dave. :)

Most of My pictures are all old, i have done quite a bit since the photos, i have added some wind deflectors to it, i've put a air filter on it, fitted the 6:9's myself and just a few other things to make it look nice, but i have alot of things in mind that i want to do to it like black wheels, i want to take the sportif door trims off but ive taken a little bit off and theres horrible sticky stuff underneath that i have no idea how to get rid of..And i want to get some square number plates for it, but at the moment i just want to know what people think of it, and what they think i should do, i polished and waxed it on the weekend though and took a few pictures of it in the sun, so i shall get them up soon because it looks alot better there.

Dude! I was along side you on Saturday I think it was, near Penylan hill in a Leon Cupra R lol

Welcome along, personally not keen on the stickerbombing but each to their own :D

ahah yeah each to their own i suppose, but yeah it was probably me im always nipping around cardiff every second i get :) what time was it roughly can you remember? I know i was in that area on saturday so it probably was me, just wondering if i can remember seeing you.

Can't remember what time, had a crazy busy weekend lol..55 plate Platinum Grey LCR, I was on the left at the lights to go down Penylan hill and you were gonna ead to the right up towards Cyncoed rd?

Funny thing is I mentioned to my Mum who was sitting in the car if I should put the window down and say Hi haha

Can't remember what time, had a crazy busy weekend lol..55 plate Platinum Grey LCR, I was on the left at the lights to go down Penylan hill and you were gonna ead to the right up towards Cyncoed rd?

Funny thing is I mentioned to my Mum who was sitting in the car if I should put the window down and say Hi haha

ahah yeah that was definatley me! you should of i would of loved it hahaha, so glad that i've joined this forum now.

Yeah we're a good bunch on here, or at least I hope so :)

Ahah yeah ive just come on here for the advice more than anything, got so many questions that need answering! I've seen a few pictures of your starlet, very nice indeed! I really want to get some new alloys for my car, i hate 3 spoke on a car it makes it look so small, and i want to tint my back windows and get rid of the door trims and a few of the stickers on the car. just a few things like that i think it will make it look much nicer.

Thanks dude! I find the 3 spokes quite cute haha

Yeah removing bump strips and tidying it up makes a big difference! If you need help try searching for it first, pretty much every question will have been asked :)

Thanks dude! I find the 3 spokes quite cute haha

Yeah removing bump strips and tidying it up makes a big difference! If you need help try searching for it first, pretty much every question will have been asked :)

ahah i dont find them cute i want some alloys for it but have hardly any money, so just looking around for a cheap set somewhere that i can spray hopefully, and yeah alot of questions have been answered just by looking around on here, i just like doing everything myself and learning, like i fitted my 6:9's myself and my air filter etc i know its not a hard job but its just nice to know i did it myself, same with my air filter and a few other things, but yeah i cant wait to get it looking nice, not sure what to do about my spoiler now though, the sticker bombing has faded already and looks really tacy! and i want to take my door trims off but im scared it wont look good underneath, i took a bit of it off and theres really thick sticky stuff underneath thats impossible to get off, ive tried everything.

Yeah I started out on small things like that, you do feel quite proud haha :)

That's just glue, use a hairdryer to slowly take the strips off, then use bug/tar remover and the hairdryer and your fingernail to get the glue off, ten wash and tcut!

Some people use a toffee wheel on a drill to get the glue off but it can leave marks of you're not careful

Yeah I started out on small things like that, you do feel quite proud haha :)

That's just glue, use a hairdryer to slowly take the strips off, then use bug/tar remover and the hairdryer and your fingernail to get the glue off, ten wash and tcut!

Some people use a toffee wheel on a drill to get the glue off but it can leave marks of you're not careful

Ah I'm going to look so wierd out in my street tomorrow with a hair dryer to my car scratching and scrubbing away!

• 2 weeks later...