cheers guys!

i actually quite like the starlet, EP82 to be precise! as a owner of a Levin B.T i am partial to the N/A power plant - is a 4age powered starlet difficult to achieve? also if i do one day purchase a starlet im going to make it into a sleeper :)

Me, my mate and his dad did the welding. Currently using a ae92 box but looking to upgrade to a ae111 5spd lsd :p

Basically u need all custom mounts, wiring loom, and ideally 2 custom shafts to go from ae** gearbox hubs to downsize to ep** starlet hubs,

I machined my hubs out to use all ae** parts with a vw passat bearing and the ae stub axles pressed in, I also managed to use the ae** drivers side shaft whole and only had to have one custom shaft made.

Like I said not easy!!

theres a few pics in my build thread or if u want to know a bit more feel free to ask and ill sort some pics out of it all :p

thanks zoe! i had my eyes on one of those recently - completely standard, very clean and under 75k-ish miles, perfect base for a project!! it was on for £275, called the guy on thursday and he said he sold it for £150 in the end as he was desperat for cash!! gutted.com

oh well, just have to keep on looking...