Website Opinions Please

Can you please have a look at www.ninjashine.co.uk and let me know what you think?

Just redesigned it after comments about the previous one's ease of use and layout

Cheers,

Hou

No one at all?

Also wanting opinions on the user profiles as well as we have implemented buddypress into it which is Wordpress's own social networking tool

No one at all?

Also wanting opinions on the user profiles as well as we have implemented buddypress into it which is Wordpress's own social networking tool

hey

website looks top notch mate... there is one thing I personally dont like about it... its done on wordpress, there is something about wordpress I just dont warm too, I find that when you go on to a site that is made by wordpress, my first thought is... this looks a wordpress site. Nothing personal, it still looks the job

On another note, I see you use prestashop, im in the middle of looking for an ecommerce tool to use myself. How did you find prestashop? did you integrate it yourself? any thoughts on it?

Cheers Dude

also good luck with the selling side of things :)

Socks - I know what you mean about prestashop, just need to get round to doing it, seems to be hard to find the time. And wordpress isn't cheating when you are an accountant, it is a challenge :)

LukeSR - It is on my list of things to do, it is just something I threw together on GIMP

Andy - I went through a few ecommerce sites before deciding on presta, tried zen cart and a few others, although only tried the demo of magento. Found prestashop to be the one I preferred

VAT is set to disabled but yes, no VAT as not registered as not near the threshold