Any north west meets coming up?

As my Glanza is the first car ive had that ill be modifying (slowly) and I never got a chance to get out to any of the big shows this year due to my mate deciding last minute to sell his jap and go ( not sure if I can say it o.0) GERMAN!! and therefore no longer wanting to come.

Wouldnt mind getting out there and looking at loads of other starlets!.

Are there any meets happening up in the north west area anytime soon? If not then if any of the local blackpool/preston etc guys want to just meet somewhere then that would be cool also!

a fellow northerner! well its not a starlet meet but daz should be there in his black gt. i cant make it though im afraid.

Our next Cruise CWC25 is taking place on Saturday 8th October.

6 years on and we are back at Hollywood Park biggrin.gif

Hollywood Park (Retail Park)

Hindpool Road

Barrow In Furness

LA14 2NA

8pm onwards

yep il be there! changing my water pump fri night so i can get there so you have no excuse not to be there!

should be a good night, we have

the chance to see a mock crash scene involving Cumbria Fire, Police and Ambulance Services. You can check out the emergency vehicles, including a performance police car, and the cutting equipment they use.

Take part in questionnaires and competitions. Just some of the prizes to be won:

A voucher for £100 at the Speed of Sounds in Barrow

£25 Halfords voucher

Reduced priced food at KFC and MC D's at CWC25

2x £17 vouchers to spend at KFC

2 person tour of M-Sport, Ford World Rally team

More TBC.

get yourself along!

y u not coming paul u bell end?

im gonig down to leeds to meet some mates ive not seen for ages for a birthday night out. gutted its landed on the same night as i missed the last cruise too.

you got your car mapped yet bum boy?

im gonig down to leeds to meet some mates ive not seen for ages for a birthday night out. gutted its landed on the same night as i missed the last cruise too.

you got your car mapped yet bum boy?

nar wont be mapping it this year now, no point as things are going to change on it alot, roll on next year! :p