Water Pump.....Help please

Have a look at the pulley on your car now, if it has bolts to unbolt it or looks like a fixed type as shown here, you will know :thumbsup:

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s1301p4223/...za_Turbo_Models

:p

Hi,

i bought a new water pump with a fixed pully but now i dont no if its the right one soo....

do i need fixed or not?

oh yeah for an EP82 mk2

thank yooouu!

Have a look at the pulley on your car now, if it has bolts to unbolt it or looks like a fixed type as shown here, you will know :mellow:

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s1301p4223/...za_Turbo_Models

:wub:

Cheers taggy, however, we bought a fixed pully one because we thought it would be fixed like mine. Unfortuantely I was wrong and its not a fixed pully one...

What we want to know is if there is actually any differences between them other than that on one the pully comes off and the other it doesn't lol... are they the same size? fit the same? same alignments? etc etc... Why is there a fixed pully one and one without a fixed pully?

Much love

iirc they are both the same the issue arises when someone with a fixed pulley buys one with a removable pulley so they have to give it back as you have to reuse your old pulley

woo so i should be able to get this on at the wekend and stop that noise :)

good luck babe lol! you can do mine after ;) Might need to get the jack out and use an axel stand. Also, take it off with the whole pipe too, its like 3 nuts that hold it onto the block or something, don't bother trying to get the pump off the pipe whilst its fitted because the engine mount will be in the way lol.

good luck babe lol! you can do mine after :) Might need to get the jack out and use an axel stand. Also, take it off with the whole pipe too, its like 3 nuts that hold it onto the block or something, don't bother trying to get the pump off the pipe whilst its fitted because the engine mount will be in the way lol.

shhh you i'll do it i'v been reading up how to do it. but i am stealing your tools ;)