Blitz EBC Users.

Hey guys, just a quick one, how the hell have you plumbed in all the pipes for the EBC to operate correctly. As mine is set up to how the instuctions say and its not working well at all. Boost wont adjust when you up it on the controller. And when you up the boost it holds the wastegate open and makes it loose exhaust gases.

So anyone got any pictures of how theres is set-up? As i want to try to give it another go before i throw this piece of shit in the bin.

Thanks

Liam

you EWG now yea?

Pretty sure the official blitz method is.. Turbo Comp. Housing Vac --> Side Port on EWG... "IN" Port on Solenoid from an Boost source before the TB butterfly..(so IC Pipe etc) and "OUT" to the top port on EWG

You probs havent got a take off in ya ic..so you should be able to T-piece into the comp housing to side ewg port, and put that to IN on the solenoid :thumbsup:

Start with the set low, and keep building it up..(thats your boost level, its a ratio...0-100)

Then same with the gain..to get it to come in early without spiking etc..

Yeah matey Externally gated now,

Im pretty sure that was how i had it set-up and it was boost creeping even at 1% ratio on the controller. But i may have had a few pipes the wrong way round.

Ill let Keirz see this post and let him have a play with it hes the one with the brains :mellow:

Thanks Rob

No worries mate...if its creeping check the gain ..gotta hold down the set button I think it is untill it acesses it, depending on what model you have...make sure its set on external gate, not actuator too :mellow:

i think the person who plumbed it in got the in and out port the wrong way around. The way blitz tell you to plumb it on the instructions cause the wastegate to be pulled open on idle.

Not yet mate, as Keirz said when you set it up the way blitz tell you too. It pulls the wastegate open on idle??

hmm strange..what gate you got?

ive setup my mates with a tial ewg exactly like that and it works fine :S