Tyres wearing very rapidly on the inside..

Basicly only had the front tyres changed about 5 months or so ago, and theyve worn very rappidly on the inside only, worse on the drivers side... heres some pictures...

IMAG0540.jpg

IMAG0539.jpg

my initial thought was tracking, but i dont want to waste my money getting the tracking done when it could be something more. if this has happened to anyone, or anyone knows what could be wrong please let me know :) are the starlets very sensitive when it comes to knocking the tracking out because my sisters starlet isnt right either?

ahah yeah that's what I was thinking, and I just didn't want to have the tracking done incase it was something more serious. its just strange how it wore away to fast and how it only wore away on the inside. especially on the drivers side because I would understand it more if it was the passangers side because if I ever did cerb the car it would of obviously bee on that side most if the time.

Mine also wear out really fast on the inside edge, I've had my tracking checked a few times and it's spot on.

My car is lowered but not much so I don't think it's down to that?

Also I didn't think you could adjust the camber on starlets without a set of coilovers?

Mine also wear out really fast on the inside edge, I've had my tracking checked a few times and it's spot on.

My car is lowered but not much so I don't think it's down to that?

Also I didn't think you could adjust the camber on starlets without a set of coilovers?

My old SR had the same problem, ate the front tyres on the inner half, and you can, but only a minute amount. Best thing to do is go to a reputable garage and have it checked

D

Well at least i know its not just me then..and im very glad that i saw them when i did, otherwise something very deadly could of happened :p

also if the police pulled me over, 3 points for each tyre, 6 points, bye bye licence :p so im just happy that i saw them when i did for safety reasons and legal reasons :)

Get it booked in somewhere for a free health check and get them to check all the suspension bushes and joints for excessive play. If all is good get the alignment done because my bet it that the toe is out by a mile.